|| Your Dream Car || (13 Viewers)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Kaiser Franco ] ++

You call that a car?

THIS is a car
I've seen everything from McLaren's to Maybach's in my life, but i've never seen one of those for real, only in pics..

how does it ride?
any interesting features?

it looks great :cool: i love that tone of gray/silver too :thumb: (the BMWs come in that color :D )

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
Seriously. Look at that TT. Now tell me that is not a classy car.
damn straight it's classy. one of the classiest cars. a bit ahead of it's time when it was first released in 99 i think.

I love the TT. I've always wanted one.

just because i like beeemers, it doesn't mean i hate Audis.

I think Audis are among the classiest cars out there.
i loved the S8. I was a bit disappointed with the new A8. The older models looked a lot better.

Dec 27, 2003
Sorry guys, but the Audi TT is NOT classy in my eyes.

Majed, actually I have only seen it once in real life (the brand new Maserati Quattroporte that is). It looks very smooth : kind of a less sporty and more elegant version of the 3200 GT.

I don't think this image does much justice to her interior, but still..

Asma

Doctor Asma
Oct 21, 2003
i want to have a range rover 2003 or a red mini cooper,i have this game on PS2..its a mini cooper race,,damn i love it !! :)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Kaiser Franco ] ++
Sorry guys, but the Audi TT is NOT classy in my eyes.

Majed, actually I have only seen it once in real life (the brand new Maserati Quattroporte that is). It looks very smooth : kind of a less sporty and more elegant version of the 3200 GT.

I don't think this image does much justice to her interior, but still..
Yeah, that interior pic ruins the beautiful exterior pics i just saw.

the whole dash resebmles a mono-colored pre-2003 Lexus ES-300. :undecide:

the steering wheel doesn't even have wooden sections. i guess they wanted to keep a sporty feeling about it.

Len

Feb 13, 2004
Replying to sally...

Alfalover #1.....me ;)

Alfa Romeo for life!! The passion runs in my family and in my blood...

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
This is probably the only one area where I would fail to be a naturalized Italian -- I just don't get the car thing. I've tried and tried, despite many friends and acquaintences, but I'm still stuck on the ends rather than the means -- to me, they're just necessary evils. My ideal car would be to travel at the same speeds and with the same conveniences as a car, but without a car at all (even more convenient).

And no, my birth certificate does not name the planet Zoltar...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)