|| Your Dream Car || (13 Viewers)

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
But you do get more bang for the buck with the A8, and in most cases, thats what matters.

And don't be puttin' down my A4. It will most likely be my first car, so stop trying to make it sound inferior. :D
That is exactly what differentiates BMW fans out of everybody else. True BMW fans are all enthusiasts. We appreciate the brand, not the cost. BMW know this, and they abuse it.

Two month ago my friend was looking at an A4/3-series/C-class, and he bought an A4 because it would give the best value for the money out of them three. Now, I would pay extra $5 k to get a beemer with the same features. I go for my brand.

Now the E65 new 7-series is an absolute piece of art. I have never seen anything more beautiful (well, other than women) before in my life!

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Pendir_E65 ] ++

:D Nothing impresses me more than a good looking E65... thanks Majed!

Best car ever built...
it's funney, i've never heard them called E65 before?

what am i missing?

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
i like the site's design :D

the YCC and SCC are :eek: :thumb: , the VCC looks like a rip off of the Maybach but in a stationwagon form, and the rest aren't special. just reguar.

YCC and SCC :cool:

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
I quite like the VCC, have you rolled over all the functions? It can neutralise the pollution for up to three cars surrounding it!!! :eek:

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

it's funney, i've never heard them called E65 before?

what am i missing?
On the BMW message boards and among my friends we normally use BMW's wagon codes- otherwise things often get confusing. Like the prior 7-series is E38, 1988-1995 5-series is E34, 1996-2003 5 is E39, E36 and E46 for the 3 series, etc.

And same with Mercedes, by the way... it's just easier.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)