younger guys with older women (1 Viewer)

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++

:wth: What? How old are you? Forgive me for asking but that avatar of yours ... I thought I was dealing with a six year old here :D
:D I'm eighteen, and Nutty is the best! :stuckup: So Donny, if she's (hopefully she really is a she) about thirty, it's simply perfect, no need to listen to that teen crap, go for it man!!

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
BTW Fabi - you didn't dye your hair blond did you?
NO :frown:

I still want to though! Now that Im not living with my parents maybe I should try it for a couple of days

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003

Had that been you in that avatar, i would have invited you for a drinking competition.

Also, you're pretty much the only female here... :D
We can still do the drinking competition. Im an official member of AA :D

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
personally i would have a hard time beeing with a 10 year older woman... I dont think she could turn me on, mainly because i just would keep thinking that she has been with men older than me. I would consider myself as a rookie compared to her and probably underrate my sexual abilitys compared to her.

I don't have a problem with theese relationships, im just not made for them.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
I know :frown:

If we did the competition Im sure you'd drink more than me but Id still win because I got the AA membership
That's true. I can't beat the membership...

Just as long as we won't drink goldstrike. I once nearly died on that :D

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
Actually I dont have a broad drinking taste. I usually drink the same stuff over and over but in the end Im drunk and thats all that matters

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)