You want to see biased news reporting? Come and look at this BS (28 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by MISS DUBAI ] ++
i chose not to go further in this cuz its haram to discuss religion with someone like YOU !it makes me feel sick ,sorry.
what a decision:shocked:...

It's harm to discuss religion with someone like me???? and it also makes you feel sick??? Nice Excuse sweety.....

Where's Incubo to hear this??? he gotta visit this page!

Buy on AliExpress.com
May 30, 2004
whts going on here ..... see i am muslim but as i am not qualified to talk about it deeply i am not gonna make up stuff and post it here... it was nice reading all da posts here though... majed and zambrotta were very informative i didnt kno much about history at all .. i just fast ramadan and pray occasionally ... anyway azzurri i really didnt get wht you are trying to say .. i kno ur a nice guy though and probably didnt mean to insult or offend anyone ... probably some mis understanding here ... peace everyone ... salaaam

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #383
    ++ [ originally posted by Kaiser Franco ] ++
    I spit on YHWH, shit on Paul's plagiarised Christ, vomit on Allah and wipe my ass with the Torah, Bible, Koran and Book of Mormon!
    Someone call Father Bernard, we need to conduct an Exorcism here.

I do not think I have ever seen such an offensive post.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++

(Abd el-Mutallib bin Hashim) it's true he was the grandfather of the P-Mohammad, But His grand grand father before was (Qusay bin Kilab) (thats why king of jordan they keep on calling him ( Men Sulalat Al hashimiin ) due to Hashim Grand Grand father of the Profit Mohammad..
    Your information about the king of Jordan is irrelavent because I know the prophet's background (which is spelled "prophet" not "profit" ... I'd actually hoped that you would have picked this up from my posts by now)

P.s Someone who is smart like P Mohammad when you say that he is illiterate your insulting him, because the P Mohammad was a man who loved to had a big knowledge and to had an idea about everything....
    With all due respect, pick up a dictionary and look-up the word illiterate. It's not an insult. It's a fact and there's no need to sugarcoat facts. Hint: illiterate does not mean "not knowledgable" or "stupid."

2- It is True there were Jews but they were very few and real arabs the big arabic tribs didn't have no religion..
    Wrong again. Jews in Madina formed a large portion of its population. Also, there were Christians in the area too.

3- His wife helped him to buy weapons to Fight (Quraish) who had alot of money and she by her money she simply attracted people into him INSTEAD of joining the ( Quraish ) group..
    1. Fight? Buy weapons? Where do you come up with this? Wrong. At that time, it wasn't permisable for the prophet pbuh to fight even it was for self defense! They had to put up with Quraish's brutality. Khadija (rah) passed away a couple of years before Hijra. The first battle (self-defense) was Badr when the prophet was already in Madina. So, this all rules out her directly "helping" the prophet to buy weapons. Anyhow, She was indeed wealthy and noble where she aqcuired her wealth from business. Her money however, was used to support Mohammed pbuh's family while the prophet preached for around a decade.
    2. She probably used her wealth to help, but not as a tool to attract the early Muslims. Common man, logicaly, are people going to join Islam for the money and be fine with getting tortured and ridiculed!!? Think about it. The early followers had great faith and it's degrading to assume that they followed Mohammed pbuh for her money.

4- Did you watch ( Al-Resalla ) Movie?? and your just writing what you saw in that movie?? False information anyhow....
    Nope. Never watched it, and probably won't. Not even the Passion of the Christ. I really don't want to see a movie that'll subconsciously/mistaknly place faulty information about improtant matters such as this.

5- ( Quraish ) Knew exactly what P mohammad plans was, it's not a matter of doubt....
    They knew the effects of his message. His only plan was to spread the message bestowed upon him.

6- Sena and Shia were at ( Imam w Ali's time ) and the sena's name was (Al khawaresh)...Your trying to say that Shia said that El Khulafa changed the religion eventhough they had Al Imam w Ali who made the Shia and created this Group...So am not saying if (EL-Khulafa) is Sina or Shia, what am trying to say is that these 4 didn't had the religion ideas that The Profit had......P.s Shia never said that they changed the religion, am talking for myself not for the Shia...
    In anycase, I'm refuting what you are saying. That's what this argument is about isn't it?

7- Our Basic Quraan only, and i don't think there is someone who is using the Quraan to understand the Islam religion....Muslims listen to what Sheikh says and just PRACTICE what they say....The 1st ( 7adis ) that was written it was 100 years after the Profit's death... So i don't think it had remain the same Mr. Majed, and i wanna give you a simple example of that (Put 10 person together and let them stay in a line and tell the 1st person to transmit a message you give him to the other person who's next to him and so on till the 10th person) what the 10th person will get will be 90% diff of what YOU said... and this is a happening in a same period of time...so how about the 100 years Mr. Majed??
    Again, you're throwing together current mistakes with things that are indeed part of Islam. Sounds like that's a personal opinion. Fact is, Al-27adeeth are well documented by sources leading up to the prophet. They were separetd into classes of accuracy by people more knowledgable than you and I long ago. BTW, 100 years after isn't that much. That's "a line" of 3 or 4 people. Remember, we're talking about Arabs here. People whom memorize poems of thousands of lines for entertainment. Is there a chance of error, of course, that's why these a7adith are graded according to accuracy. The profiles, records, and backgrounds of EACH reciter was checked. We're also talking about the Arabic language. Not the Labanese-French-Arabic-English that you speak, or the slang Najd-English Arabic i speak. We're talking about the Arabic that you read. The Formal Arabic. Not just that. They applied ALL the rules. meaning the accents and sounds of EVERY letter. (Those who speak Arabic know what I'm talking about). Unlike English, it's impossable to be ambiguous because the word sounds differnet according to each of its grammatical places (subject, object, single, plural, masculine, femanine)

8- When you give ANY religion the power to Rule, you will BE corrupted in a religion and this is the point..
    False cause. curruption is often the product of POWER not religion.

9- National Team of Saudi in Soccer, they didn't allow Romanian Coach to train the team Because he's Christian and he didn't enter Saudi Arabia....
    1. You seem to ignore the fact that I and almost every other Muslim agree that Saudi Arabia is far from being Islam's model country. Again, and for the []th time, don't mix up and confuse past, present, applied, and not applied rules of Islam. Also be cautious of falling into false cause.
    2. That said, I'll still defend this particualr case. Saudi Arabia have had more forign coaches than native coaches. Look around in the Saudi Leage and count the number of Croat, Dutch, South American, or whatever coaches that we have.

( Is there Anyone in Saudi can eat in RAMADAN at street ) ??? I guess you know what am talking about:)..
    1. Any Muslim isn't supposed to eat in Ramadhan anytime anywhere, and the kaffarah is required if he/she does eat intentially and without valid reason.
    2. Any non-Muslim who eats in the streets? They should be allowed, but out of courtesy and respect for the natives whom are mostly all Muslim, they shouldn't. I honestly have no idea how of it they should be punished, but I won't be surpized if you told me that the authorities take an inappropriate action. Look at point #2 above.

Can the Saudi Women hang out without ( el Hijeb ) on her head???
    Nope. zambrotta19 answered why way above.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Sergio ] ++
    Boys, I still have a couple of Camels left if you need some "company" this evening.

I even brushed their teeth.
    you're really sounding desparete! You're advertising in almost every thread now....

It must be Samatar!

I feel for you man! Cherish this Camel PIMP moment... it doesn't look like it'll last that long! :D

Asma

Doctor Asma
    Oct 21, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++

what a decision:shocked:...

It's harm to discuss religion with someone like me???? and it also makes you feel sick??? Nice Excuse sweety.....

Where's Incubo to hear this??? he gotta visit this page!
    yes,it is a good excuse actually!i dont think i said anything wrong!

Rami

The Linuxologist
    Dec 24, 2004
    P.s Someone who is smart like P Mohammad when you say that he is illiterate your insulting him, because the P Mohammad was a man who loved to had a big knowledge and to had an idea about everything....
    Just as Majed said Illiterate is not an insult. this just shows how much you know about history. Arabs at those times did not read or write, only few people were literate. It was not a competency that was important to them. they were more interested in courage, swordsmanship, horses, poetry, camels (I added this last one for you sergio:D)...these are the things that they took pride in not the ability to read or write. You're the one who is insulting Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) constantly , so dont try to include us into your charade.

2- It is True there were Jews but they were very few and real arabs the big arabic tribs didn't have no religion..
    Again just shows lack of knowledge in history...Yathreb or Medina had three jewish tribes, there were jews in Khaibar north of medina, also there were jews south in yemen. the three jewish tribes in Yathereb were "Bani Quraizah", "Bani AlQaynoqa'a", and "Bani al Nadeer".

You are also contradicting yourself, once you say Arabs had no religion, and once you say that the people of makkah knew that Muhhamed's message will affect their profit....weird.

3- His wife helped him to buy weapons to Fight (Quraish) who had alot of money and she by her money she simply attracted people into him INSTEAD of joining the ( Quraish ) group..
    Majed covered this very well....so if thats ur mentality....how much do you want me to give you and accept all what i am saying to you and forget all that shit you were saying? plus there will be no torture!!

6- Sena and Shia were at ( Imam w Ali's time ) and the sena's name was (Al khawaresh)...Your trying to say that Shia said that El Khulafa changed the religion eventhough they had Al Imam w Ali who made the Shia and created this Group...So am not saying if (EL-Khulafa) is Sina or Shia, what am trying to say is that these 4 didn't had the religion ideas that The Profit had......P.s Shia never said that they changed the religion, am talking for myself not for the Shia...
    1- Khawarej not Khawaresh...there is no such word in the arabic dictionary
    2- Sunna's name was not Khawarej and they had no name at that time they were the muslims...sunnah came up after numerous sects of the islamic religion appeared....shia, Suffi's, ismaeiliy...etc.
    3- No we are not trying to say Shia are saying blah blah blah...Shia did say that abubakr, omar, and othman changed Islam, in addition they curse them, fabricate false stories about them, and believe that they are getting close to god by doing that.
    5- I suppose you are the one who has the PROPHET's ideas??

9- National Team of Saudi in Soccer, they didn't allow Romanian Coach to train the team Because he's Christian and he didn't enter Saudi Arabia....
    It is funny that every time that you want to conclude with a "grand conclusion" you come up with a bogus totally made up fact...man you are loosing ur credibility.

The saudi national coach right now is an argentine called calderon...we had the dutch leubenhacker before him, we also had carlos alberto of brazil...and most saudi clubs have foriegn coaches!!

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
    It's a bit late, but could everyone mind their language. Religion is an emotive subject to talk about without anyone offering to deficate on sacred texts or personally insulting people. I do not accept that as fair debate, and action will be taken if anyone ignores this.

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #397
    ++ [ originally posted by Emma ] ++
    I think hes already on his way :D

You cut out that eminem music or you'll be joining him :p
    Nah, God respects talent Emma. ;)

And yeah Satan will make Libero his right hand biatch.

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
    Mikhail is really on his toes tonight. That one didnt stand a chance.

Its fun to make alternative garbage threads to real important threads. But ill stop. :down:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)