You want to see biased news reporting? Come and look at this BS (58 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Am back!!...

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Majed:

I don't know if you really know the history of the profit Mohammad....

It All started with Mohammad's Grand-father " Qusay Ebn Kilab " who Himself was the first in Mohammad's Family to Claim that he is a Profit But it didn't reall work because circumstances didn't help him and he wasn't Smart Enough Unlike the Profit Mohammad...

So it was Something Like a project in the family and the Profit Mohammad was the one to acomplish it...The Profit was a very patriotic man and one of the smartes People a planet have known, Some say that he ignorant and this is Completly foolish, because he knew how to right and read FOUR languages...

Profit Mohamad Lived in a time when Arabs where the only ones in the area ( Middle East ) without a religion and they where in a big need of a religion because they felt real week without it...

The Profit god married to { Khadija } who was 13 years older then him, but she was a very rich woman and she was the one who helped him with her Money to make this project to be accomplished....

There were 2 arabic tribes ( Al kaws and Al khazraj ) those trabs were Formed by 2 brothers but in time some Problems took place between them and ever since they were having bloody wars and there wasn't any chance for them to make it up and what made it worse those tribs Lived Near the Jewss whom always told them that an arab profit will appear and he will be send for the jews not for the arabs, So when the Profit started his message only 32 people believed in him at the begining!!

But then he went to one of the tribs ( Al khazraj ) and told them abouthis message the new religion so they thought it was their chance to take this Profit before the Jews do because they believed in the Profecy of the Jews, So ( Al khazraj ) and ( Al kaws ) Agreed to take the Islam as a religion for them and this is when the number of muslims Really Increased as those Tribs where really Big.....

An After that all Arabs Started to Take this new religion because they had no one, and the only ones who fought against The Profit where People of his Trib ( Quraish ) cuz they knew what Profit came up with is nothing but a Lie ! and they thought this will harm their Business....

So what The Profit Mohammad came with was really good, it was something that united all the arabs and it prevented them from Living a retard Life they had before and gave them a new challenge in a new way of Living...

Anyhow the QURAAN is a great book that can be considered as a Low book based on reality and on good morals but unfortunatly once The Profit Passed away it was not the QURAAN Leading the religion anymore it was not the islam the Profit wanted it, After his death his " Kholafe2o " Ruled as they want it to, they applied their own ideas, to the religion and made the people believe that this is part of religion so what we trying to say now, " No Matter If Religion Is truly sent by god or not, It's not the religion you find in the Quraan....

What we are following Now is nothing but what the ( Political men ) after the Profit had left for us so wethear you wanna believe in Islam or Not, IT IS NOT THE ISLAM OF NOWADAYS....It is the Islam that the Profit came up with But Nothing of the so-called Islam of nowadays....

Anyhow, Don't get me wrong but the way of your thinking is not the right is not the one our Profit wanted you to follow....

If you read the Quraan and try to understand it your own withtout anyone's opinion or influence you will find the real meaning of Islam which is a message of Love and Peace to all of us as all other religious....and it doesn't matter at all if those religious where men made or sent from extraodrinary power lets say , what matters is that we could use those religions for the good NOT FOR THE WORST.... and i only want to give you a simple example the European Countries back in the 16th centruy were ruled by religions and it was at that time when Europe was at it's WORST period of time in it's all History... So what the french did was the French Revolution the 1689 ( if am not mistaken ) and that was to take the power and the charge from the church and Make the ordinary ppl rule their countries and took away any kind of influence the chruch could have....

So when Religion in Europe was Limited Europe started to get better and better and ever since Europe started to be one of the greatest Continents on earth, So i guess Arabs should do the Same and Isolate the Religion from the Power...

So whoever wants to be a good Muslim and wants to believe and to do all the conditions they are asked to is free to do that But no one has the right to rule in the name of religion and ( this is when it will get better )....

anyhow i've talked too much, am kinda sleepy now...... Hope you guys got my point....

Nighty.... ( Rab )

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
Am back!!...

Majed:

It All started with Mohammad's Grand-father " Qusay Ebn Kilab " who Himself was the first in Mohammad's Family to Claim that he is a Profit But it didn't reall work because circumstances didn't help him and he wasn't Smart Enough Unlike the Profit Mohammad...
Ok dude I dont really want to get into intra-religion skirmishes, because obviously you are Shiet. But I felt I had to straighten up your "facts", if not for you then for other members who are reading all of your twisted or completly false "facts". First of all "Qusay Ibn Kilab" is the the Prophet's great great great grandfather (4th). Qusay never claimed prophethood, he was just the head of Makkah at that time.

So it was Something Like a project in the family and the Profit Mohammad was the one to acomplish it...The Profit was a very patriotic man and one of the smartes People a planet have known, Some say that he ignorant and this is Completly foolish, because he knew how to right and read FOUR languages..
Since Qusay never claimed to be a prophet and no one in Muhammeds ancestors ever did, except for Isma'el and Abraham who were true prophets, then what family project are you talking about? In fact prophet Muhammed had no Idea about Islam until the age of 40, when gods TRUE relevation was revealed to him. Prophet Muhammed never knew how to read or write he is ILLITERATE! I dont really know how you claim being a Muslim and you dont know the simplest facts about our prophet. Prophet Muhammeds illeteracy is documented in the QURAN (yes the one that you claim has been changed), and trust me he does not speak 4 languages? and besides what langauges are these?? and how did he learn them?? he lived in a desert for gods sakes!! the only contact with the rest of the world was when he went to al Sham (Syria, Lebanon, Palestine, and Jordan) as a Merchant.

Asma

Doctor Asma
Oct 21, 2003
Am back!!...

Majed:

So it was Something Like a project in the family and the Profit Mohammad was the one to acomplish it...The Profit was a very patriotic man and one of the smartes People a planet have known, Some say that he ignorant and this is Completly foolish, because he knew how to right and read FOUR languages...

Profit Mohamad Lived in a time when Arabs where the only ones in the area ( Middle East ) without a religion and they where in a big need of a religion because they felt real week without it...

The Profit god married to { Khadija } who was 13 years older then him, but she was a very rich woman and she was the one who helped him with her Money to make this project to be accomplished....

There were 2 arabic tribes ( Al kaws and Al khazraj ) those trabs were Formed by 2 brothers but in time some Problems took place between them and ever since they were having bloody wars and there wasn't any chance for them to make it up and what made it worse those tribs Lived Near the Jewss whom always told them that an arab profit will appear and he will be send for the jews not for the arabs, So when the Profit started his message only 32 people believed in him at the begining!!

But then he went to one of the tribs ( Al khazraj ) and told them abouthis message the new religion so they thought it was their chance to take this Profit before the Jews do because they believed in the Profecy of the Jews, So ( Al khazraj ) and ( Al kaws ) Agreed to take the Islam as a religion for them and this is when the number of muslims Really Increased as those Tribs where really Big.....

An After that all Arabs Started to Take this new religion because they had no one, and the only ones who fought against The Profit where People of his Trib ( Quraish ) cuz they knew what Profit came up with is nothing but a Lie ! and they thought this will harm their Business....

So what The Profit Mohammad came with was really good, it was something that united all the arabs and it prevented them from Living a retard Life they had before and gave them a new challenge in a new way of Living...

Anyhow the QURAAN is a great book that can be considered as a Low book based on reality and on good morals but unfortunatly once The Profit Passed away it was not the QURAAN Leading the religion anymore it was not the islam the Profit wanted it, After his death his " Kholafe2o " Ruled as they want it to, they applied their own ideas, to the religion and made the people believe that this is part of religion so what we trying to say now, " No Matter If Religion Is truly sent by god or not, It's not the religion you find in the Quraan....

What we are following Now is nothing but what the ( Political men ) after the Profit had left for us so wethear you wanna believe in Islam or Not, IT IS NOT THE ISLAM OF NOWADAYS....It is the Islam that the Profit came up with But Nothing of the so-called Islam of nowadays....

Anyhow, Don't get me wrong but the way of your thinking is not the right is not the one our Profit wanted you to follow....

If you read the Quraan and try to understand it your own withtout anyone's opinion or influence you will find the real meaning of Islam which is a message of Love and Peace to all of us as all other religious....and it doesn't matter at all if those religious where men made or sent from extraodrinary power lets say , what matters is that we could use those religions for the good NOT FOR THE WORST.... and i only want to give you a simple example the European Countries back in the 16th centruy were ruled by religions and it was at that time when Europe was at it's WORST period of time in it's all History... So what the french did was the French Revolution the 1689 ( if am not mistaken ) and that was to take the power and the charge from the church and Make the ordinary ppl rule their countries and took away any kind of influence the chruch could have....

So when Religion in Europe was Limited Europe started to get better and better and ever since Europe started to be one of the greatest Continents on earth, So i guess Arabs should do the Same and Isolate the Religion from the Power...

So whoever wants to be a good Muslim and wants to believe and to do all the conditions they are asked to is free to do that But no one has the right to rule in the name of religion and ( this is when it will get better )....

anyhow i've talked too much, am kinda sleepy now...... Hope you guys got my point....

Nighty.... ( Rab )
Azzuri7,An advice:why dont you go take religion classes? Seriously,its embarassing and annoying to post false ideas about your religion. :)Plus,it'll help nourish your mind..true!:angel:

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Am back!!...

Nighty.... ( Rab )
Arabs had a religion dude!! true, an altered religon but it was their religion and they were completly convinced with it! They Believed in god, they believed that god is in control of their destiny and everything around them. But they had idols (statues) that they prayed for which they believed that these idols mediated them to god. and this is essentially what Prophet Mohamed was sent by god for, he asked them to stop praying for these statues and pray to god directly! The mere fact that Muhammed was resisted by his own people (not only people of makkah but most of the Arab *****uela) contradicts your argument that they needed a new religion because they felt they were weak!!
can you explain a bit more?? give us an example, what are the Caliphs ideas that were imposed on Quran...this should be interesting.

f you read the Quraan and try to understand it your own withtout anyone's opinion or influence you will find the real meaning of Islam which is a message of Love and Peace to all of us as all other religious....and it doesn't matter at all if those religious where men made or sent from extraodrinary power lets say , what matters is that we could use those religions for the good NOT FOR THE WORST.... and i only want to give you a simple example the European Countries back in the 16th centruy were ruled by religions and it was at that time when Europe was at it's WORST period of time in it's all History... So what the french did was the French Revolution the 1689 ( if am not mistaken ) and that was to take the power and the charge from the church and Make the ordinary ppl rule their countries and took away any kind of influence the chruch could have....

Dude who ever said that Islam is the contrary?? Islam is a religion of Peace! all of whats happening around (911, bombings) us now are acts done in the name of Islam and has nothing to do with Islam!

I dont really think you could use the french revolution as an example. first of all, these are two differnt cultures so you cannot just extrapolate it to every race in this world! second of all, Muslims ruled the world for centuries, not only military domination, but also culturaly, technologically, scientifically...etc. so how did all this happen? Arabs were lost camels in the desert...and thirty years later they ruled the world. from China to spain!! And the moment we forgot who we were and where we come from we were reduced to our previous state ( I dont really see any differnce between us now and how we were pre-Muhammad). My friend Arabs are an Un-learned race, and the only thing that could undo that is the divine religion of Islam....can you tell me where in this world is Islam applied as a whole? no where...basically there is seperation of religion and power in most Islamic countries...did we get any better?? in fact year by year the isolation is getting extended...are we getting better ...Ill leave that answer to you!

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
What? I don't teach. Teaching requires patience with other (dummer or at least less-knowledgeable) people. I don't do that.
I expected more from you, Erik :frown:

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Well that was a mistake. I'm an evil selfish bastard who doesn't really care about other people except a select few on the entire earth.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by MISS DUBAI ] ++
Azzuri7,An advice:why dont you go take religion classes? Seriously,its embarassing and annoying to post false ideas about your religion. :)Plus,it'll help nourish your mind..true!:angel:
Miss Dubai or christina aguilera i suggest you never talk, i bet you don't know nothing about your religion, i have always respected you but when you don't know what the topic is about you stay outside.....

And i recomand you studing history madam....

and please if you wanna start this with me, you tell me what you know about your islam, am waiting for that...

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by zambrota19 ] ++

Arabs had a religion dude!! true, an altered religon but it was their religion and they were completly convinced with it! They Believed in god, they believed that god is in control of their destiny and everything around them. But they had idols (statues) that they prayed for which they believed that these idols mediated them to god. and this is essentially what Prophet Mohamed was sent by god for, he asked them to stop praying for these statues and pray to god directly! The mere fact that Muhammed was resisted by his own people (not only people of makkah but most of the Arab *****uela) contradicts your argument that they needed a new religion because they felt they were weak!!

can you explain a bit more?? give us an example, what are the Caliphs ideas that were imposed on Quran...this should be interesting.

Dude who ever said that Islam is the contrary?? Islam is a religion of Peace! all of whats happening around (911, bombings) us now are acts done in the name of Islam and has nothing to do with Islam!

I dont really think you could use the french revolution as an example. first of all, these are two differnt cultures so you cannot just extrapolate it to every race in this world! second of all, Muslims ruled the world for centuries, not only military domination, but also culturaly, technologically, scientifically...etc. so how did all this happen? Arabs were lost camels in the desert...and thirty years later they ruled the world. from China to spain!! And the moment we forgot who we were and where we come from we were reduced to our previous state ( I dont really see any differnce between us now and how we were pre-Muhammad). My friend Arabs are an Un-learned race, and the only thing that could undo that is the divine religion of Islam....can you tell me where in this world is Islam applied as a whole? no where...basically there is seperation of religion and power in most Islamic countries...did we get any better?? in fact year by year the isolation is getting extended...are we getting better ...Ill leave that answer to you!
1) This religion was created by their own, you cannot call it a religion dude, in egypt and palastain they had jeudism and christians wich they claimed that they were send by god and ( this is something i don't believe either ) while the arabs in the ( Jazira al arabeya ) they had no religion send from a god they had a religion created by their own just for the money... i recomand you not to listen to people BUT to study history :)....

2) The most simple example is ( El hjab ), if you really know in Quraan, read about the Hijab and you'll see that it's not obligatory but Omar el khatab made it so...

3) Arabs never lead the world, you can compare any two nations to each other no matter what cultures they had or they got cuz Europe was ruled by religion as the Arab world is so now-adays so this is the idea.....it doesn't matter to seperate the religion from the power and from politics and it doesn't matter the ideas or the culture....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 58)