You want to see biased news reporting? Come and look at this BS (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++

Following Half religion is better then following it all, i can pray and fast, while in the same time i can go clubbing have fun, but too bad it's always like this you either follow it All, or they can call you ( Kefer )
You're confusing two different issue.

1. Where the line is drawn between a Muslim and non-muslim and the people who push or pull that line.
2. What being a good Muslim is.

To correct you, no. You folllow Islam "the best you could" and TRY sincerely to follow all its principles and stay away from what it prohibits.

People are wrong in saying that it's either all or none.
Also, you are wrong in saying that some is better.
We humans are not perfect. We sin, but we repent.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by MISS DUBAI ] ++
Look Azzuri..you talked about how the west looks at Islam and Muslims,i mean,have you ever thought of ways to improve the way they think of us?

Well sure,they think we are Terrorists and Old fashioned :blah: :blah: but have you ever thought as to why?or how we could make of ourselves a better society? i mean you should always start from step one,and thats it..asking yourself questions but never go into much detail :D
Yes, I try to be Civilized ( maybe am not ) but i try to show them that am a good listener I try to listen to their Opinion's and respect it...

now what about you?

Asma

Doctor Asma
Oct 21, 2003

Yes, I try to be Civilized ( maybe am not ) but i try to show them that am a good listener I try to listen to their Opinion's and respect it...

now what about you?
listen to who's opinions exactly?the west?:confused:

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004

Following Half religion is better then following it all, i can pray and fast, while in the same time i can go clubbing have fun, but too bad it's always like this you either follow it All, or they can call you ( Kefer )
Look back in this same thread I said that no one is kafer unless he/she renounces shahada or does something contradicting it...going to clubbing and getting drunk doesnt make you kafer it just make you a sinner...in fact nobody is perfect and we all have our sins...but we should always try reduce these sins either by repenting or just stopping it..so nobody is calling you kafer!!

and i dont think that following half religion is better than no religion. If what you say is true, "islamic" terrorists are doing the best they could jusst like you (praying and clubbing) but in their case they go to "jehad" in a totally non-islamic context i.e. killing inocent people and childern!!

Majed

Jul 17, 2002

Yeah i do practice very little of Islam....Like ( Fasting, Believe in God, Calling his name when am not feeling good ) these things are acceptable to do, i don't know if you agreee with me, i don't know if you do the same or more? do you?
Acceptable?... of course!
Enough? That's not for me to deturmine. However, if you stop at that and you think it's enough, then this is where you are wrong.

Of course I do all of that, but I also call to him when I am feeling good and I praise him. It just seems to me that your definition of a religion focuses around your conveniences and is restricted by your desires..

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

You're confusing two different issue.

1. Where the line is drawn between a Muslim and non-muslim and the people who push or pull that line.
2. What being a good Muslim is.

To correct you, no. You folllow Islam "the best you could" and TRY sincerely to follow all its principles and stay away from what it prohibits.

People are wrong in saying that it's either all or none.
Also, you are wrong in saying that some is better.
We humans are not perfect. We sin, but we repent.
Explain me how to follow islam the best you could....Like i can pray for god and in the same time steal?? and i'll wait till i'll get old to go to ( Makka ) so god will forgive every bad thing i did...

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004

Explain me how to follow islam the best you could....Like i can pray for god and in the same time steal?? and i'll wait till i'll get old to go to ( Makka ) so god will forgive every bad thing i did...
Try as much as possible to remember that there is god is watching and knows everything you do, say, and think!

Majed

Jul 17, 2002

What?!

What do you mean do all that?
Part of following Islam means NOT stealing!
Part of following Islam means NOT waiting till you make the pilgramage. Who says Allah will surely forgive your sins at that time?! Allah's most forgiving for those who actually try!

If you do those things (steal and not repent till you do Hajj) then it makes you a weaker Muslim, but still a Muslim.

What Part of following Islam the best you could do you not understand?! seriously?

Islam's a whole way of life. It's devided into "3adat" and "3badat." The former is the obligations, rules, and restrictions that involes you in your life. the latter is your obligations towards Allah. The common link is that what good you do in life, you also get rewarded for by Allah.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by zambrota19 ] ++

Try as much as possible to remember that there is god is watching and knows everything you do, say, and think!
But it says like this ( You will be forgiven IF you go to Macca El Mokarama )

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003

What?!

Part of following Islam means NOT waiting till you make the pilgramage. Who says Allah will surely forgive your sins at that time?! Allah's most forgiving for those who actually try!

If you do those things (steal and not repent till you do Hajj) then it makes you a weaker Muslim, but still a Muslim.

What Part of following Islam the best you could do you not understand?! seriously?
Nop i was just giving you an example, I meant i can do good things and bad things but in the same time i can be Hajj so god can forgive all the bad things i did

what do you think about this??

anyhow Majed i'll be back after 2 hours to continue this with you, i have to go and pick up my friend from the air-port...

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003

What?!

Islam's a whole way of life. It's devided into "3adat" and "3badat." The former is the obligations, rules, and restrictions that involes you in your life. the latter is your obligations towards Allah. The common link is that what good you do in life, you also get rewarded for by Allah.
I really when tell you something, it's gonna be huge discussion, brb :)

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Ok what if you die before you get there?? dude its not about repent in the first place!! its about not doing what causes gods wrath!! And what do you mean by "it"??

the prophet PBUH: "inama al a3mal bil niyat fa man kanat hijrataho lilah o rasooloh fa hijratoho lillah wa rasooloh, wa man kanat hijratoho li donya yo9ibaha aw imra2tan yanki7oha fa hijratoho li ma hajar ilaih"

so you cant say ok every 10 years ill do all this shit and then go to makkah and i will be forgiven!! just going there doesnt gaurantee forgiveness....and while you are there ask for forgiveness and secretly say that i will get back to my old ways negates everything you done over there in makkah so you are back at point zero...going in circles

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
Ok what if you die before you get there?? dude its not about repent in the first place!! its about not doing what causes gods wrath!! And what do you mean by "it"??

the prophet PBUH: "inama al a3mal bil niyat fa man kanat hijrataho lilah o rasooloh fa hijratoho lillah wa rasooloh, wa man kanat hijratoho li donya yo9ibaha aw imra2tan yanki7oha fa hijratoho li ma hajar ilaih"

so you cant say ok every 10 years ill do all this shit and then go to makkah and i will be forgiven!! just going there doesnt gaurantee forgiveness....and while you are there ask for forgiveness and secretly say that i will get back to my old ways negates everything you done over there in makkah so you are back at point zero...going in circles
Well said... :)

I like the last couple of sentances :thumb:

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
aha ok the only reason I was up cuz of this lil' debate of ours....so i guess i gotta go to sleep..see ya around mooji;)

Tiwa9i shay?

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
aha ok the only reason I was up cuz of this lil' debate of ours....so i guess i gotta go to sleep..see ya around mooji;)

Tiwa9i shay?
"mooji" That's a new one. :D
Mjjoood, Myyood, Mij, M, MJ, Doodi, ... the list goes on!

salamatk.... :)

BTW, read the forum rules regarding posting in another language. ;)

Assuming you're in college, I think you guys still have exams.. Good luck (Allah ywafgkum)... and good night. :)

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
lol well u just used another language:p ya i am really buzy these days....4 examz...mon,tue,wed,thurs

btw i am in KFUPM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)