You want to see biased news reporting? Come and look at this BS (42 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++

Nah Miss dubai, you should face it, You live in Dubai, i think there's alot of Freedom out there, thats good, but take alook in ( Iran, Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia ( Again, no offence to Majed ), Syria , Jordan, Yaman , and others )

In Afghanistan, It's not allowed for a woman to take out the thing she puts on her face, or ELSE they'll cut her head in a stadium infront of thousands of people, Why are they doing this?? Simply Because they are following the Religios thing....

In Yaman, IF they just think you rape this girl or that, they HAVE the right to cut off your ****....why is that ??? Because they are following the Religious thing....

In Jordan couple of weeks ago i saw it on channel Al'Arabiya, a father killed his daughter because she was dating a boy, and YES it is allowed because they are following their religious,

Now Miss dubai, come and think about it, don't you think the East and Americans and others have the right to look at us in diff way...

Where is the Human right?? why should we always make a diff between a women and man?? I think YOU miss dubai know more about what am talking...

Quraan is very important am not against it, but people should know how to follow it and try not to be retard...

Now some of you are wondering if I believe in God, Yes i do believe in God but not in a way that others show it...
Sorry Azurri, but you're WAY OFF!!

While you stated many things that indeed do happen, I still do not see Islam at fault because these things are WRONG IN ISLAM.

YOU ARE CONFUSING SOME POOR CULTURAL TRADITIONS WITH ISLAMIC TEACHINGS! BIG NO-NO.

This, ladies and gentlemen is "guilt by association."

Buy on AliExpress.com

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
Hope no one will bash me or attack me for i've say it's just a discussion to share our opinion..
I will not bash you. you can count on that. I won't call you retard or anything like that ;)

BUT, you'd be damn sure that'll bash the next post of yours that makes little to no sense.

you need guidence.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by zambrota19 ] ++

Ok first of all you MUST learn to differentiate between Islam and tradition, everything that you said up there is Tradition

"Mann and Aza" by it i mean after you donate to the poor or something like that you brag about it....i guess you got what i mean now?
Zambrota, you have a point, but it's all (Related) Following Tradition is Following their Islam...I am Muslim Just like you, so i don't have why to attack them..

Majed

Jul 17, 2002

Keeping my country alive? I'd rather call it Occupation, and Yes we can get into lot of details into it, tell me what you know about it Majed, lets see if you follow history and if your smart...

am waiting...
Syria are your occupiers ;) Not us...
To many Saudis, no offense of course, but Lebanon is just a vacation destination. You're country depends greatly on tourism. While I admit that my knowledge of lebanon's history isn't that deep, let's focus on the now. We're already having an interesting religious discussion.

PS, separate smart and knowledgable. They mean two different things.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002

Zambrota, you have a point, but it's all (Related) Following Tradition is Following their Islam...I am Muslim Just like you, so i don't have why to attack them..
Azurri, with all due respect, you know (and you admit that you practice) very little of Islam to preach to us what it is ot isn't.

Asma

Doctor Asma
Oct 21, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

Well done MD. Thanks for the update :thumb:

That's good news to read...So that's more than .6 billion from KSA and UAE alone.
exactly..In addition to what the UAE donates monthly to other countless countries..

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
I know you are Muslim...

and thats essentially the problem, Islam and Tradition gets inter-mixed...if you see one of my posts earlier, we cannot apply a 500 or even a 100 year islam. Islamic scholars should not be only scholars in religion, they should be sophisticated and know whats actually going around in this world. its a global village now not a village in a desert like centuries ago.

so digging deep into quran and sunna and trying to apply the teaching and rulings of islam in the modern context...IMO is one solution

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003

Sorry Azurri, but you're WAY OFF!!

While you stated many things that indeed do happen, I still do not see Islam at fault because these things are WRONG IN ISLAM.

YOU ARE CONFUSING SOME POOR CULTURAL TRADITIONS WITH ISLAMIC TEACHINGS! BIG NO-NO.

This, ladies and gentlemen is "guilt by association."
Yeah you can call it Poor Cultural, by my point is that till now they continue to follow their religion in a tough way, i think you know what i mean, we are in 21st Century, People went to the moon and others are trying to find the best Medicine for the "Cancer" But only WE have to sit down and pray, Life is not only about religion (thats what i want people to know)....

I really like the way you treat my posts, because many times i tried to open this subject with alot of Fanatic people but it end up useless or they say that am retard or anything or some of them they say 7aram, they never opend their eyes for these kind of debates or lets call it discussion.

Asma

Doctor Asma
Oct 21, 2003

Yeah you can call it Poor Cultural, by my point is that till now they continue to follow their religion in a tough way, i think you know what i mean, we are in 21st Century, People went to the moon and others are trying to find the best Medicine for the "Cancer" But only WE have to sit down and pray, Life is not only about religion (thats what i want people to know)....
with all due respect,You are way outta line,Mister! i have had it with you talking rubbish about Islam!if you have nothing meaningful to post then please refrain from posting on this subjecti instead of posting rubbish about Islam..

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004

I really like the way you treat my posts, because many times i tried to open this subject with alot of Fanatic people but it end up useless or they say that am retard or anything or some of them they say 7aram, they never opend their eyes for these kind of debates or lets call it discussion.
Praying wouldnt hinder any technological advancments...if there is any hinderance it is us "ina allah la yo*3ayiro ma bi qawmin 7ata ma yo*3ayiro ma bi anfosihim"

and I would like also to quote Omar "na7n qawmon a3azana allah bil islam, mata ma abta*3ayna al 3izzat bi *3ayrih azalana allah"

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003

Syria are your occupiers ;) Not us...
To many Saudis, no offense of course, but Lebanon is just a vacation destination. You're country depends greatly on tourism. While I admit that my knowledge of lebanon's history isn't that deep, let's focus on the now. We're already having an interesting religious discussion.

PS, separate smart and knowledgable. They mean two different things.
I never said Saudi's, Ofcoarse it's Syria, but i just want to correct you on something you said that they keep us alive, they never kept Lebanon Alive, Instead they rape our woman, they killed, they Kidnapped alot of Lebanese, and believe all what am telling you is the truth, my Father was in a Army at that time,... but anyhow i'll tell you everything later, as we are discussing about another topic..

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003

Azurri, with all due respect, you know (and you admit that you practice) very little of Islam to preach to us what it is ot isn't.
I didn't get your point exactly, but if am not Mistaken your talking about " Hizbullah" right?

Majed

Jul 17, 2002

Yeah you can call it Poor Cultural, by my point is that till now they continue to follow their religion in a tough way, i think you know what i mean,
1. Wrong.. Following half the religion is the problem. What do you mean tough way?! Applying Parts of Islam and part of the culture and calling the latter part of Islam is what confuses many!

we are in 21st Century, People went to the moon and others are trying to find the best Medicine for the "Cancer" But only WE have to sit down and pray, Life is not only about religion (thats what i want people to know)....
NO.. Wrong again! We build our live around our way of life. Islam isn't just a "religion."
Muslims in the past have done great things. All the great Muslim Mathamatisans, Sergeosn, Astrologists, Chemists, and many more have contributed greatly all while keeping up with their religious obligations. Islam has encourged them... Lookup the scientific parts in the Quraan and you'll be amazed!!

Well... I'll promise to stay cool as long as you keep an open mind.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by zambrota19 ] ++
I know you are Muslim...

and thats essentially the problem, Islam and Tradition gets inter-mixed...if you see one of my posts earlier, we cannot apply a 500 or even a 100 year islam. Islamic scholars should not be only scholars in religion, they should be sophisticated and know whats actually going around in this world. its a global village now not a village in a desert like centuries ago.

so digging deep into quran and sunna and trying to apply the teaching and rulings of islam in the modern context...IMO is one solution
Great point, but it wont work, when you got Millions of People, i see this Impossible...

Majed

Jul 17, 2002

I never said Saudi's, Ofcoarse it's Syria, but i just want to correct you on something you said that they keep us alive, they never kept Lebanon Alive, Instead they rape our woman, they killed, they Kidnapped alot of Lebanese, and believe all what am telling you is the truth, my Father was in a Army at that time,... but anyhow i'll tell you everything later, as we are discussing about another topic..
You're still talking about Syria.

Yes. I know that much. No doubt you guys want them out, but some also want them to stay.

I have hang out with a Labanese person here. I've also watched much of a very good documentary about Labanon that they've had on Al-Jazeera (or was it mbc?!)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003

1. Wrong.. Following half the religion is the problem. What do you mean tough way?! Applying Parts of Islam and part of the culture and calling the latter part of Islam is what confuses many!

Well... I'll promise to stay cool as long as you keep an open mind.
Following Half religion is better then following it all, i can pray and fast, while in the same time i can go clubbing have fun, but too bad it's always like this you either follow it All, or they can call you ( Kefer )

Asma

Doctor Asma
Oct 21, 2003
Look Azzuri..you talked about how the west looks at Islam and Muslims,i mean,have you ever thought of ways to improve the way they think of us?

Well sure,they think we are Terrorists and Old fashioned :blah: :blah: but have you ever thought as to why?or how we could make of ourselves a better society? i mean you should always start from step one,and thats it..asking yourself questions but never go into much detail :D

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003

No.. I'm talking about you.
Yeah i do practice very little of Islam....Like ( Fasting, Believe in God, Calling his name when am not feeling good ) these things are acceptable to do, i don't know if you agreee with me, i don't know if you do the same or more? do you?

Asma

Doctor Asma
Oct 21, 2003

Yeah i do practice very little of Islam....Like ( Fasting, Believe in God, Calling his name when am not feeling good ) these things are acceptable to do, i don't know if you agreee with me, i don't know if you do the same or more? do you?
huh?:confused:you should say god's name whenever,wherever you are! if you are sick,healthy,poor,wealthy,happy,sad..etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)