You want to see biased news reporting? Come and look at this BS (50 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by zambrota19 ] ++

Dude what u just posted doesn't prove anything except how ignorant you are!! True, that the Middle East is'nt much now, but if you just know what inventions, theories, discoveries...etc came out from there, you will realize how wrong you are!! From the middle of Arabia came out the fastest growing religion in history , and it is still growing. when u think about it seriously, there must be a reason for this growth that makes this religion more than merely a religion. It is the virtues that it brings into this world. If you really want to know, dig deep and study it, you will be amazed!! I could go on and on but lets keep it at this if you want more you will get more!!

I understand why you said that, and in some weird sense I guess you have the right. It is not your fault, it is the fault of first of all, the way us Arab act and behave, our actions give the world the idea that we are uncivilized and barbaric! But mark my word all of this will change if not in this generation, then in the generation after us!!second of all the media, exaggerates, falsify, and lie about us more than any other nation or race in the world.

It is not oil that us Arabs are proud about. In fact, I for one Don't want it take all of it I just wish we never had it! It just made us in a 50 years or so into lazy consuming bastards! So take all the oil and to hell with it!!
Thats why it can't improve, IF arabs need to improve and specially the Islam which am one of them, They should Forget everything Called Religion, Sorry to say this, But am not trying to give the Bad picture of us, I respect my religion but i don't follow it, because if i want too, then i'll end up just like any-other fanatic... (no need to mention names)....i don't want to get into lot of details here..

Buy on AliExpress.com

Asma

Doctor Asma
Oct 21, 2003
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++

Thats why it can't improve, IF arabs need to improve and specially the Islam which am one of them, They should Forget everything Called Religion, Sorry to say this, But am not trying to give the Bad picture of us, I respect my religion but i don't follow it, because if i want too, then i'll end up just like any-other fanatic... (no need to mention names)....i don't want to get into lot of details here..
esta'3far alla :down:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

I guess we should sending you FREE oil.

These certain people are keeping your country alive. Be grateful.
Let's not go into details here... ;)
Keeping my country alive? I'd rather call it Occupation, and Yes we can get into lot of details into it, tell me what you know about it Majed, lets see if you follow history and if your smart...

am waiting...

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
That is where you are wrong my friend!!

Islam is a religion for every place and time. but what we muslims are doing now is trying to implement islam in an old context and thats why what we are today! we should dig deeper into Quran and Sunnah and try to apply it in our world not in a world 500 years ago!

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++
Its really dissapointing to see how lilttle Arab countries donate and help considering Indonesia is a Islamic country :(

EDIT:at the same time i appreciate America raise their aid to 350 M from the initial 35M... maybe the stingy remarks do made the difference although Jan Engerlund refer it to US's donation to other disasters/fund prior to ASian Tsunami...
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
Yes, natural disasters are often very revealing aren't they?
Yep... This reveals and proves that Arabs are always late! :wallbang:

++ [ originally posted by Sergio ] ++

That's a very good point.

Pardon my lack of knowledge on this, but is Indonesia, despite being an Islamic country, far more secular than other Islamic countries, and could that be the deciding factor in how minimal the contributions have been?
Since there's been some harsh (but rightfully placed) critisizm towards the way Arabs have responded to the Tsunami, I feel the need to give you all an update

While the governments may be stuttering a bit (but they did donate), the people have responded a bit better....

--> Saudi telethon raises $77 million!
That's not bad for a country who's population is around 22 million.

--> Saudi-based Islamic Development Bank (IDB) Thursday pledged 500 million dollars in aid to countries affected by the Asian quake and tsunami

Asma

Doctor Asma
Oct 21, 2003

Yep... This reveals and proves that Arabs are always late! :wallbang:

Since there's been some harsh (but rightfully placed) critisizm towards the way Arabs have responded to the Tsunami, I feel the need to give you all an update

While the governments may be stuttering a bit, the people have responded....

Saudi telethon raises $77 million! That's not bad for a country who's population is a around 22 million.

The Saudi-based Islamic Development Bank (IDB) Thursday pledged 500 million dollars in aid to countries affected by the Asian quake and tsunami
Needless to mention how much the UAE donated...Mohammad bin Rashid Al-Maktoum's(god bless him)humanitiranian charity,Sheik Kalifa Bin Zayed Al-Nahyan and other charities in our countrey donated over $100 billion !

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Ok Guys lets not forget what charity is all about...no "mann wala aza"...i am talking to my arabic/muslims friends here!

Majed

Jul 17, 2002

What you just said is blasphemous. you can you respect your religion if you claim that those who follow it are fanatics!?

Are you saying that I'm a fanatic?

I'm seriously considering to cut you in to the front of the line and having a 1-1 chat with you online sometime via msn, skype or whatever. You've always said the wierdest things, but this just "takes the cake."

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by MISS DUBAI ] ++
esta'3far alla :down:
Nah Miss dubai, you should face it, You live in Dubai, i think there's alot of Freedom out there, thats good, but take alook in ( Iran, Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia ( Again, no offence to Majed ), Syria , Jordan, Yaman , and others )

In Afghanistan, It's not allowed for a woman to take out the thing she puts on her face, or ELSE they'll cut her head in a stadium infront of thousands of people, Why are they doing this?? Simply Because they are following the Religios thing....

In Yaman, IF they just think you rape this girl or that, they HAVE the right to cut off your ****....why is that ??? Because they are following the Religious thing....

In Jordan couple of weeks ago i saw it on channel Al'Arabiya, a father killed his daughter because she was dating a boy, and YES it is allowed because they are following their religious,

Now Miss dubai, come and think about it, don't you think the East and Americans and others have the right to look at us in diff way...

Where is the Human right?? why should we always make a diff between a women and man?? I think YOU miss dubai know more about what am talking...

Quraan is very important am not against it, but people should know how to follow it and try not to be retard...

Now some of you are wondering if I believe in God, Yes i do believe in God but not in a way that others show it...

Asma

Doctor Asma
Oct 21, 2003
Ok Guys lets not forget what charity is all about...no "mann wala aza"...i am talking to my arabic/muslims friends here!
sorry,i didnt get what you meant by "mann wala aza"

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by MISS DUBAI ] ++
Needless to mention how much the UAE donated...Mohammad bin Rashid Al-Maktoum's(god bless him)humanitiranian charity,Sheik Kalifa Bin Zayed Al-Nahyan and other charities in our countrey donated over $100 billion !
Well done MD. Thanks for the update :thumb:

That's good news to read...So that's more than .6 billion from KSA and UAE alone.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003

What you just said is blasphemous. you can you respect your religion if you claim that those who follow it are fanatics!?

Are you saying that I'm a fanatic?

I'm seriously considering to cut you in to the front of the line and having a 1-1 chat with you online sometime via msn, skype or whatever. You've always said the wierdest things, but this just "takes the cake."
Nah majed, i didn't call you Fanatic, people like Saddam or Bin-Laden are, don't get me wrong...

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
You are absolutely right...

As a Muslim, we are not encouraged to talk of our donations because our intentions should be purely to help and not to seek recognition or get a good name.

However, I saw that it was a special case in this thread because some members were shocked at the little response from the Arab world (as was I).
Zambrotta19, I'll keep up the update for now, but i'm willing to delete that post if you think that it's appropriate. PM me or something.

Thank you.

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004

Nah Miss dubai, you should face it, You live in Dubai, i think there's alot of Freedom out there, thats good, but take alook in ( Iran, Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia ( Again, no offence to Majed ), Syria , Jordan, Yaman , and others )

In Afghanistan, It's not allowed for a woman to take out the thing she puts on her face, or ELSE they'll cut her head in a stadium infront of thousands of people, Why are they doing this?? Simply Because they are following the Religios thing....

In Yaman, IF they just think you rape this girl or that, they HAVE the right to cut off your ****....why is that ??? Because they are following the Religious thing....

In Jordan couple of weeks ago i saw it on channel Al'Arabiya, a father killed his daughter because she was dating a boy, and YES it is allowed because they are following their religious,

Now Miss dubai, come and think about it, don't you think the East and Americans and others have the right to look at us in diff way...

Where is the Human right?? why should we always make a diff between a women and man?? I think YOU miss dubai know more about what am talking...

Quraan is very important am not against it, but people should know how to follow it and try not to be retard...

Now some of you are wondering if I believe in God, Yes i do believe in God but not in a way that others show it...
Ok first of all you MUST learn to differentiate between Islam and tradition, everything that you said up there is Tradition

"Mann and Aza" by it i mean after you donate to the poor or something like that you brag about it....i guess you got what i mean now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)