You want to see biased news reporting? Come and look at this BS (47 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

I really do not see that, not to the extent of this incident.

And Majed, that last post was from Burke. He will be on in a bit.
No. So French Fries are now known freedom fries because France refused to jump on the invasion bandwagon into iraq? if thats not anti french, i dont know what is.

Or when colin powell was asked on PBS if the french would suffer for not joing the coaliton of the willing, he replyed ' yes'.

Or when representative Ginny Brown Wait, introuduced a bill to bring the american bodies of world war II soldiers who had been buried in france back to the US. ' The remains of our brave heros should be buried in patriotic soil, not a in a country that has turned its back on us' is what she said.

Or when Fox News commentator Sean Hannity told the public ' if he had a trip planned to france, he would cancel it, because of how the french turned their back on the americans in their moment of need to invade Iraq, for his own ' Selfish reasons' as he put it.

Or when a company called french cleaners had its store burned to the ground by anti french demonstators.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #122
    Bull shit. It is not less harmful when some young arab kid is fed this shit everyday, increasing his hate level towards us, and then gets older and straps a bomb on his back, running at an "infidel" target. Maybe you do not find that harmful, but I sure as hell do.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++

Actually I got one of them bicycles with no wheels in the house that's connected to a battery. Wanna try me? :D
    I can just see it.... billions of people riding wheel-less bikes evey morning at the same time to rid the world of those A-rabs. ;)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
    I can just see it.... billions of people riding wheel-less bikes evey morning at the same time to rid the world of those A-rabs. ;)
    Ah, but that's our secret plan! Why do you think we Dutch cycle so much! It's all practice!! :D

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    Bull shit. It is not less harmful when some young arab kid is fed this shit everyday, increasing his hate level towards us, and then gets older and straps a bomb on his back, running at an "infidel" target. Maybe you do not find that harmful, but I sure as hell do.
    Andy, get off the slippery slope already.

It's something common that goes into one ear and goes out the other because it's generally ridiculous.

At the cost of possibly turning this thread into another political one, I think the US gov. and people like you should be more worried about the Iraqi kids who lost their parents to bombs. That's what makes terrorists.
    It must be convenient for you to assume that these ridiculous claims are what makes terrorists. It may probably reenforce extremeists who already have that idea, but you're ignoring the foundation of the problem, again.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002

Ah, but that's our secret plan! Why do you think we Dutch cycle so much! It's all practice!! :D
    Does this mean that Lance Armstrong is the next Crusador leader?! :eek:

That's it... I shall inform that Arab world not to import your cheese! :D

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    I dont think thats likely to happen andy..:undecide:

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    Can I just ask you something? Since when is this new and something to get suddenly worked up over?

Holland once was a superpower; we did all sorts of shameful shit. But if I had to get worked up over every single tiny little thing we have ever been falsely accused of... Let it go and live happily man!

And terrorism? It's been going on here for centuries, if not longer. Sure it's a ***** if your fellow countrymen die in a bomb attack or whatever, but the reality is that such is life. America is not in any special position; welcome to the real world.

I'm sorry but all this focusing on America suddenly stings me. You're not the only ones who are constantly hated and under attack too often than is acceptible.

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #130
    Yes, the United States are the problem (Again). It's all our fault. It's our fault arab news agencies make up the most outlandish stories. Always are fault.

I'm fighting this battle alone, once again. Almost no point in making threads about this anymore because it's always "our fault."

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    Fine! We have a plan B: we'll import all of your camels to cycle for us. So you'll be without transportation and we'll have energy :D

Yes, the United States are the problem (Again). It's all our fault. It's our fault arab news agencies make up the most outlandish stories. Always are fault.

I'm fighting this battle alone, once again. Almost no point in making threads about this anymore because it's always "our fault."
    That's not what I meant. I just wondered where the focus is coming from.

Is all of this really, REALLY new to America??

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    Fine! We have a plan B: we'll import all of your camels to cycle for us. So you'll be without transportation and we'll have energy :D
    hmmm.. Nah, I think we'll need them to make up for the shortage of GM, and Ford cars ;)

I'm picturing Camels equiped with 6-CD changers, auto reclining seats and gps navigations. :D

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    Bah, you A-Rabs blame us Americans for everything!!!!!!

There, now its back on track.

And I want my camel to have XM Satellite Radio. Or better yet, get me a beat up, ratty old Camel, and I can have Xzibit "Pimp my Hump"

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
    i think Andy is overhyping this issue... just the effect i would expect from CNN/CNBC...i did come across such article a few days before and and my first impression was how absurd. its just an unresearched opinion from an 'expert'....no need at all to take it seriously..

beside, its not

"Saying that the Tsunami, which killed over 150,000, was caused diliberately by the United States by use of nuclear devices?"..

the report just says that nuclear testings by nuclear nations - US,India,Pakistan for example- all these years might bring effect to nature and might trigger the unregular earthquake in the Indian ocean... its an opinion of an expert on a tv show...

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    Ah, the Art of De-railing.

Truly a lost art these days.

"Pimp my Hump". I usually don't laugh at my own shit, but damn, that was pretty funny:D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)