You know, like, whatever (version 2.1) (1 Viewer)

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
Well, following the steps of Andy and Don Bes, I reach a round number too. And now I am a Juventuz Champion.

This is less of a dedication and more of a note to everyone.

No names will mentioned, because I am sure I will forget about someone and I don't want that to happen. A big "Thank You" goes to everyone with no exception, for making this place fun, active and entertaining... which subsequently adds more spice to my life since I have become a regular here myself.

Not only did I simply quit visiting football news websites (no need for that given all the news appear just few seconds later in here), I have found a very friendly environment which constitutes a sweet "add-on" to my day to day life of friends, family, work, and school.

The best thing, of course, is that this community provides an opportunity to interact with the fans of one of the dearest things to me- Juventus F.C.

And yes, BMWs are still the most sophisticated pieces of engineering that human kind ever invented.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++
Well, following the steps of Andy and Don Bes, I reach a round number too. And now I am a Juventuz Champion.

This is less of a dedication and more of a note to everyone.

No names will mentioned, because I am sure I will forget about someone and I don't want that to happen. A big "Thank You" goes to everyone with no exception, for making this place fun, active and entertaining... which subsequently adds more spice to my life since I have become a regular here myself.

Not only did I simply quit visiting football news websites (no need for that given all the news appear just few seconds later in here), I have found a very friendly environment which constitutes a sweet "add-on" to my day to day life of friends, family, work, and school.

The best thing, of course, is that this community provides an opportunity to interact with the fans of one of the dearest things to me- Juventus F.C.

And yes, BMWs are still the most sophisticated pieces of engineering that human kind ever invented.
A "hell yeah!" to that :cool:

oh, and congratulations :D

OP
Elnur_E65

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
  • Thread Starter #5
    ++ [ originally posted by Ramin ] ++

Elnur, do you actually own a BMW or you just dream about it? :D
    I've bought a 5-series in 1997 and I sold it earlier this year.

So now I am back in the "dreaming" mode :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)