You know it! MEGA POLL! (1 Viewer)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Except on Chiesa. He's not worth the fee the Purple Rats are demanding.
I said yes for Chiesa because I think we can do a direct swap with Berna. Maybe an extra 20m in cash but no more.

Also, say what you want about Chiesa, he is fast and he works hard. We desperately need a winger with those two qualities right now, to stretch the pitch against deep defences. Chiesa’s end product is not the best but it’s still much better than Berna.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Why the f do we have tonali and veratti on this list? They are both Italians and we have chased them for some time. That is the same prequel to our failed Italian stories like Berna Ogbonna Leali Marchioni..the list goes on.. they will come here get their career ruined by the likes of loser khedira pjanic etc.

And most importantly, Italian players these days are equivalent to the Italy economy. Weak, farm-like, and irrelevant.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
You can’t judge a player by his nationality. Look at Alphonso Davies. He’s been the best left back in the world this season and he is from Canada. What is Canada’s contribution to football? Other than Owen Hargreaves who betrayed our great country to play for England instead.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
@Mark

Change my vote to no on Jimenez. Do not want that clown. Wasn’t paying attention and thought it was Gimenez from Atletico :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Actually, it's quite easy to say no to a few of them :D

I did :b81:

- - - Updated - - -

Wait, there are actually people who said no to Pogba and De Jong? WTF is wrong with you? Have you seen our midfield? :crazy: :confused:
You said no to Verratti. Hypocrite. :p :heart:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I did, didn't I? :D

Miss you man. How have you been?

I don't doubt Verratti's quality - it's just the intangibles that concern me.
Pogba’s got those same very concerning intangibles ;)

I’ve been well. Enjoying the start of summer here, trying to ignore all the silly nonsense going on in the world right now.

How about you? Life going well?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Pogba’s got those same very concerning intangibles ;)

I’ve been well. Enjoying the start of summer here, trying to ignore all the silly nonsense going on in the world right now.

How about you? Life going well?
Everything is slow over here, but it's slowly getting back to normal. I'm glad you're blocking all the external noise :D

As for Pogba, I do agree. However, he's the superior player and athlete, and he's familiar with our environment. I'd always pick him ahead of Koala Vulture Hybrid - without hesitation!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)