You just cant sustitute great members (1 Viewer)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Dan ] ++

That proves **** all. All it proves is that reyes has either had less playing time, has been injured, or has been through a bad patch. take off the red glasses and see that reyes is just alot better then any striker man u have to offer.
true,the first month of the EPL he even had more goals than Henry he assisted more than Henry and he was chosen PFA player of the month,but after that injury after injury until he got stuck in 7 goals(not 6 Nicole),anyway he doesnt even play as a striker in Arsenal,he plays as a left winger.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #82
    ++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

sometimes this can be honest and at other times it can be bluntness
    True, I just say it how I think it, some people dont always like that, but I dont try to be nasty or anything, but if someone is annoying me, I'll tell em!

chelski

Feb 20, 2005
    ++ [ originally posted by fred weasley ] ++
    true,the first month of the EPL he even had more goals than Henry he assisted more than Henry and he was chosen PFA player of the month,but after that injury after injury until he got stuck in 7 goals(not 6 Nicole),anyway he doesnt even play as a striker in Arsenal,he plays as a left winger.
    Robben is a hell of a lot better than Reyes!

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    Robben is better then reyes. but reyes isnt far behind and reyes has far better headers and shots (from what ive seen, even though robben has a good shot)

chelski

Feb 20, 2005
    Robben is the best dribbler in the world IMO!!only second to Ronaldinho,but Reyes is a great player too,i honestly hope Abrahmovic can lure him with his millions:drool:

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    Robben's qualities are his speed, amazing crosses (wow) and his ability to pass well. Dribbling is good, but not what i would say he is best at.

Chelsea's coolest player is Damien Duff anyway. He is absolutely fantastic. IMO on par with robben.

Reyes can shade defenders, and runs well.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Robben is better then reyes. but reyes isnt far behind and reyes has far better headers and shots (from what ive seen, even though robben has a good shot)
    i fully agree!!

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Robben's qualities are his speed, amazing crosses (wow) and his ability to pass well. Dribbling is good, but not what i would say he is best at.

Chelsea's coolest player is Damien Duff anyway. He is absolutely fantastic. IMO on par with robben.

Reyes can shade defenders, and runs well.
    i'm with Chelski in this one,Robbens dribbling is amazing,only second to Ronaldinho like he pointed out!

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by fred weasley ] ++
    i'm with Chelski in this one,Robbens dribbling is amazing,only second to Ronaldinho like he pointed out!
    Well to be fair, i live in germany and i dont follow chelsea. Im going on what i know from euro 2004, dutch friendlies and the couple of chelsea matches and highlights ive seen. Kapiche?:D

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Euro 2004,he was just back from injury.Dutch frendlies and qualifiers are enough though:undecide:

Kapiche?what in the blue hell is that!

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    yes capiche. highlights too, but highlights are never a good basis because unless its a spectacular amazing dribbling they dont usually show it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)