You just cant sustitute great members (1 Viewer)

OP

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #25
    You didnt answer me Fred, in this other thread, I was wondering considering Reyes is leaving are you changing your avatar soon?

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
    You didnt answer me Fred, in this other thread, I was wondering considering Reyes is leaving are you changing your avatar soon?
    sorry i missed that,but no i'll keep it,Reyes is my favourite player i dont care where he plays.but i sure as hell hope he stays:down:

OP

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #28
    i doubt it, his whole family hate London, and his girlfriend refuses to leave Seville!

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    Im sorry to say, but reyes has more talent in his little finger then the whole forward line of manchester untied.

Go reyes!

OP

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #31
    there home? seriously, Reyes will leave, this family hate London...Dan...are you on drugs right now?

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    there home? seriously, Reyes will leave, this family hate London...Dan...are you on drugs right now?
    No, Reyes the best thing that ever happened to arsenal since henry.

First of, rooney only uses his body to dribble through defenders. he his little dribbling skill, and only a powerful shot.

Van nistrooy has only a deadly finish and would die if not the service of others around him.

Saha is overated. Fergusons worst ever striker buy.

Alan smith is good, but doesnt compare to reyes.

Soljkair or however you spell that wankstains name is way past his peak.

Reyes on the otherhand, can be almost invisible to his surrounding defenders, and i have rarely seen such brilliant runs and intelligence in such a young player. Give reyes 2 years and europe will be shitting themselves with henry and him up front.

OP

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #36
    ++ [ originally posted by Dan ] ++

No, Reyes the best thing that ever happened to arsenal since henry.

First of, rooney only uses his body to dribble through defenders. he his little dribbling skill, and only a powerful shot.

Van nistrooy has only a deadly finish and would die if not the service of others around him.

Saha is overated. Fergusons worst ever striker buy.

Alan smith is good, but doesnt compare to reyes.

Soljkair or however you spell that wankstains name is way past his peak.

Reyes on the otherhand, can be almost invisible to his surrounding defenders, and i have rarely seen such brilliant runs and intelligence in such a young player. Give reyes 2 years and europe will be shitting themselves with henry and him up front.
    Reyes: 6 goals

Rooney: 12
    RVN: 12
    Smith: 11
    Saha: 1

Fact is, that I'd rather have everyone bar Saha (although I think he is good) over Reyes!

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by fred weasley ] ++
    if he stays:down:
    Wenger wont lose his most expensive singing just like that. Alot of it is also media speculation, trust me. Reyes will stay with arsenal. He sleeps in an arsenal blanket for gods sake man! :)

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004

Reyes: 6 goals

Rooney: 12
    RVN: 12
    Smith: 11
    Saha: 1

Fact is, that I'd rather have everyone bar Saha (although I think he is good) over Reyes!
    That proves **** all. All it proves is that reyes has either had less playing time, has been injured, or has been through a bad patch. take off the red glasses and see that reyes is just alot better then any striker man u have to offer.

OP

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #39
    ++ [ originally posted by Dan ] ++

Wenger wont lose his most expensive singing just like that. Alot of it is also media speculation, trust me. Reyes will stay with arsenal. He sleeps in an arsenal blanket for gods sake man! :)
    of course he does...lifelong fan didnt you know?

FACT:

He's spanish, english football means nothing to him, neither does Arsenal. The biggest spanish club want him...

CHOICE:

Stay in a city that makes you, and your family upset? Or return home?

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    He does. He stated in an interview that he sleeps in arsenal blankets. unless he is lying, i tend to believe something he says he does which comes directly out of his mouth.

If you have that attitude about english football, i seriosuly hope van nistrooy goes packing to groenigen and Crapiano Faggonaldo goes to portugal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)