you got served (1 Viewer)

mela88

Dec 29, 2002
i saw this film in the summer it's a great film for r'b lovers dance, street lovers it's great and the eye candy is fab for the ladies marquous houston and omarion. eevry1 should see it if u've seen it feel free to post ur opinions

Buy on AliExpress.com

Max

Jul 15, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Sir Sebastian ] ++
i was laughing like hell the entire time (not with it, at it)
Me too! :D I don't think even Robin Williams Live on Broadway made me laugh more than this movie. Absolutely ridiculous!

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
me and my friend werent sure that itd be hilarious enough for the 5$ it cost to rent, but it turned out to be worth at least 20$

its just so stupid, some people here actually try and act like that and think theyre cool

the entire "underground ghetto" culture here just pisses me off, seeing as theyre all millionaires. they talk about how ghetto they are while wearing some color coordinated 500$ outfit with a massive platinum chain, its ridiculous

only video that compares with "you got served" is totti's penalty last week, that had me laughing for ages as well

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zambrotta ] ++
You have to see South Park's episode 805. Hilarious - and I haven't even seen the actual movie. :D

theres 805 episodes?!

i stopped watchign south park a couple years ago but ive still got the first season on dvd.

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Sir Sebastian ] ++

theres 805 episodes?!

i stopped watchign south park a couple years ago but ive still got the first season on dvd.
There are 8 seasons and a little over 100 episodes.

805 is great, it was a long time since I saw it though. I can see why you stopped watching South Park if you only saw the first season because it's first after season 5 that it really becomes as great as it is in 805 for example.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)