You Can Read This , Trust me (1 Viewer)

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by nosubstitute959 ] ++
Hey Elnur......I took the pics. Just waiting for my friend to upload them to his PC and send them over. ;) Imagine it man. An Arab Muslim with a camera right by the campus police station taking a pic of a huge structure. I told my friend if they show up you better floor it because you'll be Arab by association. :D
Cool stuff, bro

Half of my class is waiting for those pictures ;)

When you get them, post them in "Post Your Picture" thread :)

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by JuVeMaNia86 ] ++
You can read this: :D

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer inwaht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghi t pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorantt! :D

Old trick: as long as first and last letters are correct, you can screw all the middle and you can still read it.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by nosubstitute959 ] ++
Oh...I see. Good luck with that. Are you back in the states for that? Or did you ever leave?
Yeah, I left the US and worked in a bunch of other countries.

But American education is the best- so I am back :)

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by MISS DUBAI ] ++
Lilianna...do you pocess a human mind?:D if not,then you wont be able to make any of it out!(the passage,that is)

:angel:
just because i can't bother reading this thing it means that i do not pocess a human mind?watch your langueage girl....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)