You are visiting Italy and have time to see only one (5 Viewers)

OP
Tifoso

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
  • Thread Starter #21
    Shadowfax said:
    Bit lost here... Are we talking during the season or out of it ?

If in then its obvious... whichever one is being used at the time...

If out of season, why bother with either...

Its not as though you can go in... Jus stand outside and take a photo...

Plus, why cant you go see both, only takes 17mins by taxi from one to the other...

Also this talk of... Comunale being our home etc... Todays comunale bares no resemblance to our comunale at all... Its toro's stadium not ours...

Nb. No training isnt at comunale, hasnt been for years... its at sisport..

No comunale isnt right in the center either, You need a taxi really
    It would be in July Paul, amico mio. (I have school aged kids).

It just really bums me out that I won't be able to see anything.:frown:

Any July Juve suggestions?....

Buy on AliExpress.com

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
    Tifoso Lou said:
    Any July Juve suggestions?....
    If first week of the month, go watch our players in germany instead... after that nothing as they will be on holiday

Go in august.. see some friendlies

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
    Erkka said:
    Why on earth you keep bringing that up since the pic is not even taken from the mythical curva Scirea. Still bitter about Fossa? Oh, definitely seems so.
    1. Only spoken when spoken to douchebag
    2. You are implying the Fossa disbanded because of violence or because they were forced to do so. You obviously have no clue a. what happened. b. why it happened c. what is going on. You are taunting as if to say 'ha ha Fossa is dead'. Infact, it was a voluntary decision because of events brought about by Vikings Milano (a Juve group). Don't bring up subjects you have no clue about...
    and avoid me at all times or things will get ugly ...
    you can return to the games thread and tell your pigeons 'JUVE RULES' over and over again.

Apr 12, 2004
    IncuboRossonero said:
    2. You are implying the Fossa disbanded because of violence or because they were forced to do so. You obviously have no clue a. what happened. b. why it happened c. what is going on. You are taunting as if to say 'ha ha Fossa is dead'. Infact, it was a voluntary decision because of events brought about by Vikings Milano (a Juve group). Don't bring up subjects you have no clue about...
    you can return to the games thread and tell your pigeons 'JUVE RULES' over and over again.

It's okay chief, take a breath.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
    RochemBeck said:
    Nick, cut the victim act...it's old and worn out.
    What victim act??

Fact of the matter is that few people know what really happened with the FOSSA.....more importantly, most Juventini would be ashamed to know what developed.

Stop being the 'hero' Andy..its really not OF you.

BURKE: What did I tell you about wearing that Sh*tkicker hat....

Apr 12, 2004
    IncuboRossonero said:
    What victim act??

Fact of the matter is that few people know what really happened with the FOSSA.....more importantly, most Juventini would be ashamed to know what developed.

Stop being the 'hero' Andy..its really not OF you.

BURKE: What did I tell you about wearing that Sh*tkicker hat....
    What shitkicker hat?

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Erik said:
    If I visit "Italy" with only just a bit of time on my hands; the last place you'll find is that dump Torino
    To each his own. It's one of the first places I would go to sink into the lifestyle and amenities of urban Italy while avoiding all the tourists.

...save for Jan-Feb next year. :shocked:

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    swag said:
    To each his own. It's one of the first places I would go to sink into the lifestyle and amenities of urban Italy while avoiding all the tourists.

...save for Jan-Feb next year. :shocked:
    I can do that in Firenze and Venezia too; you just have to know which streets to go

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
    IncuboRossonero said:
    1. Useless, just because most people in these forums are uninformed and ignorant doesn't mean that I am, nor that you could call names on me because of that. Check your facts before making claims.
    2. a)I'm better informed than more than 99% of the people here. If you don't believe me, then read my posts more and check my score at Paul's quiz. You're also free to pm me. I'm fully awared what happened.
    b) I'm fully awared why it happened.
    c) I'm fully awared what is going on.
    3. Please point out where did mock Milan or Fossa. Quite on the contrary, I respect Fossa very much and I'm even a bit sad that they had to disband.
    4. I'm not one of the "Juve rules"-posters, but I certainly know what you mean.

IncuboRossonero said:
    ...Yes, certainly the most ignorant about ultras would be ashamed, but speaking of most Juventini is over-estimated figure.

And yes, there is a one thing that I want to know, and I'm pretty sure that you'd know the answer for it. Can I pm you later?

Eddy

The Maestro
    Aug 20, 2005
    I went to Torino a month and a half ago, it was nice..
    What are you guys blabbering about ? That was even the day Juve was playing Messina and Del Piero scored that beautiful goal..I was staying in Milan unfortunately and couldn't find any cabs around so we went to this Pizzeria close by and these beautiful waitreses helped us getting back, I think the pizzeria was theirs, they seemed to be really hyper and happy working in it. :weee:

Other than that, Torino was cool :)

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
    Erkka said:
    1. Useless, just because most people in these forums are uninformed and ignorant doesn't mean that I am, nor that you could call names on me because of that. Check your facts before making claims.
    2. a)I'm better informed than more than 99% of the people here. If you don't believe me, then read my posts more and check my score at Paul's quiz. You're also free to pm me. I'm fully awared what happened.
    b) I'm fully awared why it happened.
    c) I'm fully awared what is going on.
    3. Please point out where did mock Milan or Fossa. Quite on the contrary, I respect Fossa very much and I'm even a bit sad that they had to disband.
    4. I'm not one of the "Juve rules"-posters, but I certainly know what you mean.

...Yes, certainly the most ignorant about ultras would be ashamed, but speaking of most Juventini is over-estimated figure.

And yes, there is a one thing that I want to know, and I'm pretty sure that you'd know the answer for it. Can I pm you later?

PM me...whether I answer is another I can guarantee.

Trust me..very few people know what REALLY happened....

P.S. Telling me that I am upset at the Fossa being disbanded is mocking me....while I have been in the Curva for 99% of games in the last 3 years I have no affiliations to any group..not the FDL, Tigre or BRN. I support MILAN and not the groups.

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
    Erkka said:
    Really dont see how anyone that calls themselves a Juventus fan would not be ashamed by what our supporters did... Disgraceful incident

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)