Yo Marty (2 Viewers)

OP

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #23
    ++ [ originally posted by Acies ] ++

Yes. But there's no shame in that. We all are.
    Now whos this fvck?

Really, I dont even care who is who or if Burke is back or whatever. Its just this shit. I mean is what people get off on? Making fake accounts on internet forums to piss people off? Pretending to be someone else.

Its so pathetic it makes me feel embarassed for you.

Acies

Jun 23, 2005
    ++ [ originally posted by Emma ] ++

Now whos this fvck?

Really, I dont even care who is who or if Burke is back or whatever. Its just this shit. I mean is what people get off on? Making fake accounts on internet forums to piss people off? Pretending to be someone else.

Its so pathetic it makes me feel embarassed for you.
    Perhaps it could be a real account as well? Making fake accounts is hardly something that is beneficial for either side.

Acies

Jun 23, 2005
    ++ [ originally posted by Dan ] ++
    is your name really Kathe? Are you German?
    Nah. But I know a girl whose name is Käthe and I like the name. The girl doesn't btw. I'm not German and neither is she. But I admit I'm fond of some German words and names. Not too many though :).

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004

Nah. But I know a girl whose name is Käthe and I like the name. The girl doesn't btw. I'm not German and neither is she. But I admit I'm fond of some German words and names. Not too many though :).
    Your profile is not very revealling Acies. ;)

OP

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #31
    No there isnt a side and there isnt a plot. There never was a big deal here except an off hand comment about a member being fishy. What Nicole or anyone else posts isnt my problem, I have already left this along time ago and not its final.

Seriously some members here need to get a fvcking life already. Im too bored with this crap to even continue.

Have fun.

Acies

Jun 23, 2005
    ++ [ originally posted by Dan ] ++

Your profile is not very reavling Acies. ;)
    I suppose I could put some more work in it. But it seems rather irrelevant to me. Isn't what I post supposed to be important rather than who I am or who you want me to be?

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003

:howler:

So where are you from and whats your real name?

Acies

Jun 23, 2005
    ++ [ originally posted by Emma ] ++
    No there isnt a side and there isnt a plot. There never was a big deal here except an off hand comment about a member being fishy. What Nicole or anyone else posts isnt my problem, I have already left this along time ago and not its final.

Seriously some members here need to get a fvcking life already. Im too bored with this crap to even continue.

Have fun.
    Relax, it was supposed to be a joke. Everyone seeks attention now and then, that's all what I was on about. It wasn't directed at you in particular.

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004

I suppose I could put some more work in it. But it seems rather irrelevant to me. Isn't what I post supposed to be important rather than who I am or who you want me to be?
    No, not really.

Welcome to Juventuz.com.:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)