yep i catch him ! (1 Viewer)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Hi all..
i think most of u knows that i live in Romania. anyhow, last night i entered chinese Restaurant with my dad , and guess who was there? Chivu.... yep chivu The Romanian National Player and Roma Player 2.

i got 2 question to u all :

1st , did he play Vs Brecia ?
2nd i catch him smokin and drinkin Alcohol , so here my question is , If They Are allowed to Smoke and to Drink alcohol ?

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Whoa that's cool! I hope u got photos and autographs! I think the players are allowed to smoke and drink, but i'm sure there's restrictions leading upto matchday :)

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
Hi all..
i think most of u knows that i live in Romania , But am Lebanese , anyhow, last night i entered chinese Restaurant with my dad , and guess who was there? Chivu.... yep chivu The Romanian National Player and Roma Player 2.

i got 2 question to u all :

1st , did he play Vs Brecia ?
2nd i catch him smokin and drinkin wine , so here my question is , If They Are Allowed to Smoke and to Drink alcohol ?

hope u can reply me all ! Thnx .. <Rab>
Its a good thing its not Dwight Yorke you caught:D Then you would have had an eyeful

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
Makes sense since Roma's match was on Saturday. :)

Anyway, players are humans afterall, not angels or saints. So yes I would expect them to drink/smoke.

But some of them don't do that to keep thier fitness level high and those sorts of players can play longer, like Baggio, Zola, Neddy, etc.

++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
Its a good thing its not Dwight Yorke you caught:D Then you would have had an eyeful
:LOL:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by dpforever ] ++
But some of them don't do that to keep thier fitness level high and those sorts of players can play longer, like Baggio, Zola, Neddy, etc.
:LOL:
Then there's people like Prosinecki and Adams :LOL:

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
I all of a sudden remember George Best's expression: "I spent most of my money on alcohol and women, the rest I just wasted" :D

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #8
    thnx kaizer! i wanted to beat him so he wont b able to play, but then i felt sorry for him :p

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    You would at least figure that professional athletes wouldnt smoke, realizing how bad it is for them.

Here in the USA, pro athletes dont smoke- they would be hated if they did !!!!

Sep 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++
    You would at least figure that professional athletes wouldnt smoke, realizing how bad it is for them.

Here in the USA, pro athletes dont smoke- they would be hated if they did !!!!
    they do smoke weed. all the gs and stuff.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    Yea, players are allowed to do everything as long as they dont take on ne banned substances. And in some teams theyre not allowed to have sex before matches. Thats the case with most national teams.

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
    Dec 20, 2002
    I remember Ronaldo speaking about how it helps to have sex a few hours before a match. No wonder he got so big.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
    thnx kaizer! i wanted to beat him so he wont b able to play, but then i felt sorry for him :p
    Dude, u had a chance to make a difference to Juve! What a privilege!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)