Yay I'm a star :D (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
:star::star::star:

Well, what can I say... I've really enjoyed my stay here so far and met some of the coolest people. This is my home away from home, and I hope you guys are all still here for many years to come.

Okay, here goes my definitely-gonna-be-offensive-cos-i'll-leave-someone-out dedication....this is my first time so i'm sorry if i can't say nice things about you...

Since I'm lazy, like most people tend to do, i'll just skim over the member list and hope I don't leave anyone out.

Martin I know u hear it all the time, but honestly many thanks for taking the time to get this place up and running, I hope you don't lose interest and abandon us. Keep up the good work and thanks for resisting the temptation to :mute: me for all the stupid things I say. You're a top bloke, i'm glad the power hasn't gotten to your head (too much :p). Stay geeky :geek: and don't be ashamed. Geeks rule!

Deej and Zlatan I'll include you two idiots in the same entry, cos there's no difference, you're both freakin' assclowns :fool: and I don't know why the hell i even talk to you two. But then again, I guess people are naturally comfortable with their own kind :p

Iulia Hey Iules, thanks for the warm welcome since day 1, and bein a great mate. Not many people would take me as a brother, including my own family... so i'm very :touched: I'm still waiting for your letter to arrive :rolleyes:

Matto I can't help but say that you've always fitted my 'typical Dutchman' mould perfectly ;)... Toight like a toiger and a good conversationalist too. I do appreciate all the updates from the Eredivisie, and I know you're just too scared to admit that the Korean players are great :D

Tom What a champion for not following the EPL even though u're in England. You've restored my hope in the British :p Great pessimistic/realistic (whatever u wanna call it) posts, you always seem to say just enough to get ur point across... well most of the time :wallbang: does it. Some would call it blunt, but i consider it a talent

Vit Good to talk to ya recently, you seem like a really nice person, and your tv/movie addiction is :eek:

Adrian and Hayley AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE! OI OI OI! It's a pleasure having fellow Southern Hemispherians around here, though none of u live in the proper Australian city :p

Hayley - I hope the wedding's all cool and you come back and tell us all about it.

Adrian - Fine soccer knowledge and good analysis all the time.

nina Maybe i'm just blind, but I don't seem to see you around very often anymore... I hope I can talk to you more when u're back, I've read some of ur posts and u seem pretty :cool:

dpforever Good footie knowledge, a bit too DP-biased though :p Very vocal in the "Hero or Choker" thread. Fun games to play too ;)

Stu Great knowledge, you always seem to be able to convince me that your exact scores and goalscorers will come true... I don't know how you're so sure of yourself. Top analysis and discussion, I always look forward to reading your review, since I only ever get to read the text commentary :down:

Ian You stubborn stubborn bastard! I respect that :stuckup: Strong views... though I may not agree with them, it's cool that u can stick up for what u believe in. You can be a bit scary sometimes though man, when u get sick of certain things :D Your post in the "Out of Character" thread was one of the most awkward things i've seen...ever...

Hydde One of the most active members and good conversation... i seem to see you in every damn thread. I always wonder how to pronounce your nick.. but I won't even tell you how my attempt sounds ;)

Nekton Before I registered, I used to lurk around here and watch this guy's videos... top work, I wish he'd come back :sigh:

Majed :wth: there's yanks that know about football?! Interesting posts and overall good conversations

gigi's twin :eek: amazingly obsessed gigi fangirl, your avatar brought the gremlins memories flooding back. Thanks for participating in all my stoopid games, even though u had nfi what was going on initally. Keep up the support :thumb:

lilianna You lucky lucky girl, meeting Juve :sigh: you make me so jealous. Sweet girl, I've never blushed from reading something online before. Despite what I say, i'm always open to your compliments. You've got a really pretty name too, which I'd never heard before ;) Maybe you can be my girlfriend like you've always wanted... a bit later though okay? :extatic::p

Oded Your new nick's a bit boring man ;) I like participating in the Trez thread with ya, cos there's not enough voicess out there (well, they're all saying Trez sucks).

[LAC] Now what the hell is wrong with you these days!? I'm really worried, and I hope you're smoking some funky $#!^ to be posting some of the stuff you do... I thought you were normal at first and we had some decent conversations... but now... :wth: :D Your avatar's such old-school 3D modelling :LOL:

Paranoia Overall good football discussion, haha funny how u jinxed the whole DP injury thing and everyone made a big deal out of it. btw you lost that bet on the 3 Stooges Thread being closed :p

Aragorn A bit of an angry fella, but you've got good knowledge and logical views on most of the footie discussions. It's always a pleasure to read your posts, especially when they involve fighting with a certain snoop :LOL: Your avatar's pretty shekxy too :lick:

DJ-Anna Hey, u SICK TWISTED PERV. ;) it was fun playing word-assoc with ya. It's sad that you're going away, u seemed to have plenty of fun around here... stay cool mate

Elke One of the happiest avatars around the place. Always something nice to say, I'm glad you understood that it was my evil twin posting that stupid "Like this" thread :wallbang:

Kaliman I don't see u around much, but ur weird posts r always interesting to read... keep it up :cool:

denco Great poster with logical views and strong points. We're always counting on you to come and settle a controversial discussion ;)

Sunshine You've been heaps nice to me since I first came here :D Thanks, I hope i can be warm to u too~ Your avatar's soft and pleasant :)

Other people who make this place a pleasure to be (don't take it personally that i didn't bold your name, it's 02:00 over here and i'm just getting lazy...):

Zambrotta, tarmpropp, cool-girl, K10, Loppan, CuTe-17 (sweet avatar, literally, i wanna eat it :lick: ), my_hitzJUVE, Fliakis, Mona, Jun-Hide, snoop, Vinman, Nelly, isha00, Mermaidah, nosub959, Ale's Cat, aressandro10, -S-, SilvLightning, Espectro, mate, aca, Greg, Zizou, Febrina.

Of course, normal people would wait until they've actually reached 2500, but I'll keep u guys in suspense, and be painfully close, yet so far :p

Buy on AliExpress.com

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
:star: Congratulations gray! :star:
You're great contributions to these forums, and someone I like to read and it's also good to talk to you, hoping for more in the future :)

hehe, I'm movie addicted freak :fool:

But not TV, I dont watch TV almost at all :stuckup::D

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

Deej and Zlatan I'll include you two idiots in the same entry, cos there's no difference, you're both freakin' assclowns :fool: and I don't know why the hell i even talk to you two. But then again, I guess people are naturally comfortable with their own kind :p

Hey, I'm an assclown and I'm proud of it :stuckup: :D

Now I know you love me :kiss:

:D ;)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Matto I can't help but say that you've always fitted my 'typical Dutchman' mould perfectly ;)...
I do hope that's positive :D

Toight like a toiger and a good conversationalist too. I do appreciate all the updates from the Eredivisie, and I know you're just too scared to admit that the Korean players are great :D
Thanks for visiting the Eredivisie thread! And yes, I am terribly afraid of admitting the strength and talent of Korean players in Holland but I'll do it this once, just for you: they're great! :thumb:

Cherish it, it won't happen again ;):D

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
:star::star::star:

lilianna You lucky lucky girl, meeting Juve :sigh: you make me so jealous. Sweet girl , I've never blushed from reading something online before. Despite what I say, i'm always open to your compliments. You've got a really pretty name too, which I'd never heard before ;) I just read your conversation with Luigi Vampa :LOL: Maybe you can be my girlfriend like you've always wanted... a bit later though okay? :extatic:

i can't say i'm not...! :D
even though i'm sick right now....
the anxiety is making "butterflies" in my stomach and it terribly hurts....
:fero:

.... :embarass:

there's always a first time for everything! ;)
i'm glad i made the begining! ;)

ok, good then....
you are handsome!!!!

oh thanx! i adore my name!!!
and btw....
you have heard it before.....
how's thuram's name...??]
i can't remember at the moment!!!!
( ;) )

my what...?? :confused:
who's this person??
are you sure???????
i have never heard that name before and i don't know who this person is...

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

when i said i wanted...??? :confused::confused::confused:

but if you want too.... :flirt:

btw,
thanx for mentioning my name and saying all those nice things for me....

:touched::touched:

i'm touched......

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
Sunshine You've been heaps nice to me since I first came here Thanks, I hope i can be warm to u too~ Your avatar's soft and pleasant
Congrats!!!!!! :extatic: :extatic: your a real ' black+white ' :D !!!!!

and thank you for such kind words :touched:

Gray, honestly, i like to read your posts (both the football ones and the grazy injes :D )you've been great :thumb:

Keep it up and i wish you many more happy posts to come :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)