Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
  • Thread Starter #22
    I want to have like 10.000+ posts ;)
    I will try my best to reach that goal.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    Do not miss "Pompeii, The Last Day" on Discovery Channel at 9 et tonight.

Also, a new episode of "Surreal Life" on VH1. Should be good one as celebs go to a strip joint

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++
    Do not miss "Pompeii, The Last Day" on Discovery Channel at 9 et tonight.

Also, a new episode of "Surreal Life" on VH1. Should be good one as celebs go to a strip joint
    what time is surreal life?

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    There are 3 shows one after another starting at 20:00, but I am not sure which one is the brand new episode. The one at 20:30 is last week's (with cowboys and stuff).

Also, don't miss "Strange Love" at 21:30. That Bridgete Neilsen's "puppy" is going to visit her in Italy, it is funny as sh*t!!!

OP
    Daddi

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
    Oct 27, 2004
  • Thread Starter #34
    haha i dont have that channels. So i cant see it :(

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    There are 3 shows one after another starting at 20:00, but I am not sure which one is the brand new episode. The one at 20:30 is last week's (with cowboys and stuff).

Also, don't miss "Strange Love" at 21:30. That Bridgete Neilsen's "puppy" is going to visit her in Italy, it is funny as sh*t!!!

haha I saw that one about Flava Flav being in Italy. I laughed really hard - did you see the part were Bridgete's friends say in italian that their ears are not used to listening to the melodies Flava Flav was playing

you sound like you totally know the schedule for the new series of VH1s celebreality - because with famous people is better :D

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++

haha I saw that one about Flava Flav being in Italy. I laughed really hard - did you see the part were Bridgete's friends say in italian that their ears are not used to listening to the melodies Flava Flav was playing

you sound like you totally know the schedule for the new series of VH1s celebreality - because with famous people is better :D
    I have no idea what the schedule is, just opened a new tab, went to vh1.com and there it was :D

I loved when that super-duper lady that was sitting next to Flav at the table said to him in Italian:

- How old are you?
    - Well, you act like you're 13
    - I consider that to be a compliment.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003

I have no idea what the schedule is, just opened a new tab, went to vh1.com and there it was :D

I loved when that super-duper lady that was sitting next to Flav at the table said to him in Italian:

- How old are you?
    - Well, you act like you're 13
    - I consider that to be a compliment.

Hahaha and how about the part where they served him prosciutto and he said : "what Flav cant recognize, Flav dont eat.
    Flav can recognize McDonalds"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)