YASEER ALQAHTANY .... if you want to know (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

aleex10

Mar 20, 2006
we cant compare between attacker and medial sphere

u know somthing if sami get a same nedved chance ... u will see sami in real madrid ..

not in the fuckin seire B team ..

AbuGadanzieri

Jan 8, 2006
aleex10 said:

u know somthing if sami get a same nedved chance ... u will see sami in real madrid ..

hi my friend

i dont want to make problem with you but why don you come here to juve website and start talking about sami al jaber and other saudi players

this site is to discuss juve only and i feel that you only are here to make fun of juve and say that juve is serie b team

now when you and dark devil come here and start making problems and making fun of juve and then say you are from saudi and from mekka adn you are muslims people will start thinking that muslims are not polite and always after problems

now if you keep making problems and discussing saudi players and saying they are better than juve players people will start to hate the saudi players

i want to tell you please dont make problems and dont bring bad name to all muslims or saudis who write in this form

no one here want to discuss saudi players and if we want to discuss them we want to discuss them in polite way and respect other people or please go and discuss in other sites

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
AbuGadanzieri said:
hi my friend

i dont want to make problem with you but why don you come here to juve website and start talking about sami al jaber and other saudi players

this site is to discuss juve only and i feel that you only are here to make fun of juve and say that juve is serie b team

now when you and dark devil come here and start making problems and making fun of juve and then say you are from saudi and from mekka adn you are muslims people will start thinking that muslims are not polite and always after problems

now if you keep making problems and discussing saudi players and saying they are better than juve players people will start to hate the saudi players

i want to tell you please dont make problems and dont bring bad name to all muslims or saudis who write in this form

no one here want to discuss saudi players and if we want to discuss them we want to discuss them in polite way and respect other people or please go and discuss in other sites
WoW...

Abu, that was magnificent...

You were born to become a moderator, mate...

To my Saudi brothers, I just want you to know that we have no reason to hate Sami Al-Jaber or any other Saudi player...

By comparing him with Juve players and insulting Juve team in a Juve forum, all people all over the World will think bad of your great club, Al-Hilal...

I was a Hilali fan when I was in Saudi Arabia, so, don't give me a reason to hate that nice club...

Salam :tup:

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
aleex10 said:

1-What is a medial sphere?? Thats right you incomprehensible
2-You are essentially comparing between Juventus and Al-Hilal...Thats right you lost your credibility right there.:toast:
3-He got his chance in the Championship in England, what the fuck did he do?? Thats right nothing...
4-Are you comparing Nedved to Sami? Thats right you sound ridiclous.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Thread closed. These are pointless, have little if anything to do with Juve, and become childish games of name-calling among non-Muslims, Muslims, Wiccans, atheists, Scientologists, wildebeest, and existensialist poets.

Consider this a warning. The next step beyond thread closures is cards and bans... :disagree:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)