**** Yall (1 Viewer)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by giovanotti ] ++

But how it wouldn't???With new profile ,composed on the false personal details,and from other computer,he could be among us again,right?
If the answer is no ,than why no?
Because we can keep track of new accounts and disable them quicker than you can say "that's my donut". :)

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by giovanotti ] ++
But how it wouldn't???With new profile ,composed on the false personal details,and from other computer,he could be among us again,right?
If the answer is no ,than why no?
the thing is, if Burke starts posting again, it'll be pretty obvious that it's him and he'll just be banned again. Yet if he goes undercover and disguises himself by showing some respect, then there's not really a problem in that case :)

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++

Because we can keep track of new accounts and disable them quicker than you can say "that's my donut". :)
Man,stop scaring me,looks like you're working for a secret service (CIA,NSA...) :D:thumb:
Ok ,just joking.:LOL:

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

the thing is, if Burke starts posting again, it'll be pretty obvious that it's him and he'll just be banned again. Yet if he goes undercover and disguises himself by showing some respect, then there's not really a problem in that case :)
:thumb:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Not to kiss up to mod ass :kiss: -- but I will anyway...

There's a difference between a totalitarian regime ... and local authorities who are empowered to discourage and prevent some people from defecating all over the sidewalk. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)