Yahoo Messenger Invisible Detector (1 Viewer)

Saphire_diablo

Feb 29, 2004
Is it possible to view someone who is invisible?

Someone has been threatening a close friend of mine with this tools, this stalker knows when my friend is online no matter what and somehow able to hear any conversation that my friend made inside the Yahoo Messenger.

I was trying to find out how this prick managed to do this. I've searched the web for hours looking for ways that this was accomplished but have come up with nothing solid.

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
If it's possible that said stalker could share a local network on which both access out to the Internet (same ISP, same router in school, etc.), there's a chance they could packet sniff the network.

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
man drop yahoo,, the best thing in it is the big storage,, the y. messenger sux hard.

msn :thumb:

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Amr ] ++
man drop yahoo,, the best thing in it is the big storage,, the y. messenger sux hard.

msn :thumbs:
would you care to be more specific about why it "sux?"

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
what do you mean?

the yahoo messenger sucks cuz it just suks :p

the fonts and window are dull and small + not many people use it :wallbang:

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
yep,, after all it's known worldwide that msn messenger is the best chatting software in the milkyway ;)

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
okay that's enough, you're gonna make me sick
c'mon,, it's known that the msn / icq are the best,, yahoo 's messenger is crapp,, best thing about yahoo is the big ammount storage.

Oct 1, 2002
I prefer using Yahoo than MSN/ICQ.
ICQ used to be the best,but recent releases seem to be buggy and lots of users switch to MSN.(that's what happened in my environment)
The only reason I switch to MSN is because lots of my friends are using it.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Amr ] ++
c'mon,, it's known that the msn / icq are the best,,
I'm not talking about my personal view on which messaging program is the best, but seeing you say "Microsoft is the greatest company in the galaxy" is enough to put me off my dinner.

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
I'm not talking about my personal view on which messaging program is the best, but seeing you say "Microsoft is the greatest company in the galaxy" is enough to put me off my dinner.
i didn't mention microsoft ;)

i just said the program (msn messenger), that's all :)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
it's pretty much the same thing, and they're inexplicably linked. You're acting like a corporate whore, and that's what disgusts me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)