Xavi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Ahmed_

Bench Warmer
Dec 23, 2002
In my point of view Xavi is the best spanish player in the last 4 years and he is one of the best 10 players in the world for the last 4 years ....

His problem is his team .... he is the only one who always is in form with Barca ... when he finds help in the midfield he creats the best chances u ever think of ....

watch the matches where barca plays weel u will always find xavi creating the goals and sometimess he scores, too.

if we just bring him here we will solve most of our problems...
Xavi and Maresca in the middle ... this is the juve I want .......

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
About ronaldinho... he have been outsanding in the past months...even when barca was stuggling..he was there doing his work.

The guy is impressive.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by sIAMO nOI jUVE! ] ++
Still Xavi would be a great replacement if Nedved leaves this summer!!
Xavi is similar to tach not nedved!! totally different players

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Xavi is a very good player. not sure if he is suited to serie A and juve for that matter, but nonetheless, i do believe has is better than tacchinardi.

i personally would love to get Ambrosini at juve. he is the perfect player for juve as that anchor as he offers more than just defensive skills.

i dont think barca would sell xavi anyway.

KeNgO

Oct 28, 2002
spanish players don't shine well in serie A where the football is too technical and the defense is too harsh!

OP
Ahmed_

Ahmed_

Bench Warmer
Dec 23, 2002
  • Thread Starter #15
    ++ [ originally posted by KeNgO ] ++
    spanish players don't shine well in serie A where the football is too technical and the defense is too harsh!

But spanish stars never come to serie A ... it is only the second hand players!!

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    well, guardiola joined at a time where his career was ending so we shouldnt base it on him. Mendieta on the other hand is different story. he was in his prime when joining lazio and he got eatin alive. the football was too technical and tight for him and couldnt cope. Jose Mari is another but i suppose he was young so we can maybe give him teh benefit of the doubt.

in the end, its harder for spanish players to play in serie A than it is for serie A players to play in the spanish league. but thats always the case when you have plenty of room like you do in spain and england.

Len

Feb 13, 2004
    Xavi for Juve, it is a slim chance but it might happen. Since Juve and Barca are doing a deal, eg Davids to them and in summer we might get Saviola etc

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)