Xabi Alonso (1 Viewer)

After the Poulsen signing, will Secco, Blanc and cie still buy Xabi Alonso?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Mark how reliable is the news about Xabi.. The italian media who I rate much higher then the English doesen't seem to write as much about it..

It has given me more hope, but could the news be true?
I don't trust most media sources or even the so called gurus. I'm just optimistic on Xabi because I want to believe he'll join us. We won't know until we see it with our own eyes.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
Welcome, my avatar brother. :D
hehe...

tux rocks...

yesterday i was looking for juve tux avatars...

it has yours but with tamoil on the shirt...

the old one...

i see you have put new holland...

it must be your job cause there is not in tux factory...

i got angry...

real has 3 or 4 different shirts, manchester has 5, arsenal the same, bayern has 3 or 4...

even sampdoria, tottenham and fiorentina have and if i am not mistaken palermo has 3...

and we have only one, (yours with tamoil) this is a shame...

one shirt have some teams like macabi haifa, pumas (from mexico) and some others i dont know...

i found mine somewere else from a guy that changed it with photoshop...

matchyg

Jul 4, 2008
I think Juve have finally landed our pass master. I honesty don't understand why Rafa Benitez the manager is selling him. It's a good aquisition. Ranieri I believe has a good eye for good players, he bought most of the spine of the Chelsea team that won 2 titles. Good luck Juve and Alonso. I'll be following Juve as well now.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Ranieri I believe has a good eye for good players, he bought most of the spine of the Chelsea team that won 2 titles.
Eye for players? Everybody had an eye on Makelele, Crespo, Veron, Mutu and Duff. It's just that Ranieri was provided with the money. Nothing special really, while Mourinho on the otherhand made the side actually work despite having even more new players.

bianconeri1897

Il Protagonista
May 22, 2008
I pray he comes! To se Xabi in the bianconeri shirt is one of my dreams! I really hope we manage to sign him, we need him so much just we get Xabi and then i dont care anymore i'm happy on this years mercato!

XABI ALONSO VAMOS!

Mar 30, 2006
Eye for players? Everybody had an eye on Makelele, Crespo, Veron, Mutu and Duff. It's just that Ranieri was provided with the money. Nothing special really, while Mourinho on the otherhand made the side actually work despite having even more new players.
Ranieri just bought those players cuz they were the stars who were available and he had a huge budget. I think what he ment was Ranieri bought/developed the team in the form of players such as Lampard, Terry, Gallas, Cudicini, Eidur, Bridge, .. the players that made them successful enough in the first place for Roman to buy them when they made the CL. He bought Zola and turned Lamps into a top mid. Terry into a top CB ..

I think it is obivious Ranieri has an eye for talent and developing it.

zann

SG Juventino!
May 30, 2004
to me, it was ranieri who integrated them together and there mourinho was to reap the gains. he was the one who gave terry and lampard the chance.

he was fired after the first season where he had the budget. with so much influx of new players, i think u need time to gel all of them together and despite that he did pretty well in the league, was it 2nd or 3rd i dun remember but there was CL footy for chelski.

oh yea and he had a part in crippling real madrid for a few good years by buying makelele lol

zann

SG Juventino!
May 30, 2004
yea i'm just giving him the maximum benefit of doubt.
but i've yet to mention his negativitys too lol.

lets just hope he finally wins something with Juve.
Not the coppa italia of course.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
whats been going on here? I've been in hibernation the past day...Xabi is back on the brink of signing?? I knew the petition would work :p

Capan

Tradizione Bianconero
Aug 22, 2006
The daily mirror says that Xabi will be Bianconero in 24 hours!!!!!!!!!!!! Bring that spanish finnaly !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Secco stop dreaming about all the world stars and realise this transfer!!!!!! i want a Xabi Alosnso kit!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha:ultra:

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
The juventus board have balls! big time! if they did bluff about Poulsen woah thats a risky move.
They probably knew no one was happy with them but they kept their heads, and it was extremely smart. You can all take fire Secco and Ranieri out of your sigs now LOL!

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Hey dont say that.Now you'd get slammed for 'trusting the board too much'.They are satanic creatures and it does not suit us heavenly creatures to trust or support them.Afterall,we people know more about football than them,and im sure we'd get their jobs in an instant.All we need to do is drop our Resume at the Juventus office,and we'd be guaranteed 6 serie A titles and 7 CL titles in the next 9 seasons:agree:

LEC

Sep 6, 2002
I don't trust most media sources or even the so called gurus. I'm just optimistic on Xabi because I want to believe he'll join us. We won't know until we see it with our own eyes.
...now your avatar looks like it should :scarf:

go for alonso!

Jun 29, 2008
aren't you guys jumping to conclusions a little bit? If your gonna support the board only when they make good decisions, then wait for an official statement about the transfer. Otherwise, if your a true Juventino, you would support your team, board and all, through thick and thin...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)