Xabi Alonso (2 Viewers)

After the Poulsen signing, will Secco, Blanc and cie still buy Xabi Alonso?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006
According to Sky we're buying Xabi Alonso with the money we'll get from selling Tiago, Marchionni, Almiron and 1/2 of Palladino.
Sounds good to me, i would definetely sell Marchionni and Almiron. Also i would not want to sell all of Palladino, so a loan deal sounds good for now. Tiago i am kinda undecided about, he has not been great by any stretch of the imagination, but he would not be a bad back up if we got Alonso, but in saying that, we already have Zanetti to be cover for Alonso. So whether we sell Tiago or keep him i do not think i would really mind at this current moment.

cunninlynguists

Amsterdam Ambassador
May 7, 2006
OMG ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?!?!
To keep Tiago is like knowing your boat is leaking but not wanting to repair it because maybe it will repair by itself.
The lad doesn't fit, honestly I haven't seen any good game from him. Let's say even Molinaro had better days than Tiago.
Sell him ASAP, before he fcks up his pricetag even further.

May 19, 2007
To keep Tiago is like knowing your boat is leaking but not wanting to repair it because maybe it will repair by itself.
The lad doesn't fit, honestly I haven't seen any good game from him. Let's say even Molinaro had better days than Tiago.

ROFL!!!!!

+REP

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
actually he had one great game against Empoli, were he made all three goals, but i guess its not enough for whole season. and i would prefer to keep Almiron who had some good displays at France not Tiago, so i guess it says it all about portugese situation. a nice guy who doesnt suit stripes.

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006

I hope youre kidding? molinaro had 3 times the chances given to tiago yet he managed to fuck up, tiago didnt even get to play enough to be judged.

He should definatly stay....im really tired of backing him up.
Next year watch all the haters go "we love tiago" when he starts performing because he will, given the chance.

Ledje

Sep 1, 2006
I agree that its better for both that Tiago leaves.
Tiago another club => more playing time => WC2010
Juve => €€€€

But Tiago shows that he's a great player, he isnt going to whine in the newspapers, like other players have done ...!

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
Did Chelsea just sell Drogba after he flopped in his first season? no! They invested alot of money in him and had faith he would come good, look at him now! Same situation with Tiago, we splashed the cash on him, his transition into Italian football has been rather disappointing, but i too believe he can be a success at Juve. But like mafia said, at this point in time, it wouldnt bother me too much if he stays or goes. Id only sell him for the right money and use that money towards bringing in other champions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)