X2 (1 Viewer)

OP
Sarah_old

Sarah_old

Jul 30, 2002
  • Thread Starter #4
    I watched it yesterday. And it's simply awesome :thumbs: A must-see definitely! But they could have done better with the fighting scenes (and also the ending) They made the plot kinda obvious that an X3 might be coming up too :)

Oh nightcrawler is just so cool!:cool:

-S-

hoshi

Sep 2, 2002
    I saw it just a few hours ago. Really good stuff, I enjoyed it much more than the first. Actually I was quite pleased with something they did plot-wise (won't spoil it for those who haven't seen it) - I was expecting them to go down a more Hollywood road. Ah well, it's all good. See it.

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by -S- ] ++
    I watched it yesterday. And it's simply awesome :thumbs: A must-see definitely! But they could have done better with the fighting scenes (and also the ending) They made the plot kinda obvious that an X3 might be coming up too :)

Oh nightcrawler is just so cool!:cool:

-S-
    After this review I can't say: I'm not going to watch it :D
    Thanks Sarah, I'm afraid always these 2nd parts, but not now :)

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
    hmmm... X-men 2

Dunno if I'm gonna watch it. The first one sucked big time!

So my question would be... Is this really a better movie than the first one?

(well... of course Halle Berry is in it, so I might just watch it anyways...)

OP
    Sarah_old

Sarah_old

Jul 30, 2002
  • Thread Starter #10
    I think part 2 is much better than Part 1. :)

And I was right. I've read somewhere that some of the cast have signed for X3 :thumb:

-S-

hoshi

Sep 2, 2002
    Agreed, X2 is much better than the first.
    I thought the effects for Nightcrawler were awesome :) Actually everything about Nightcrawler was awesome. I'm a big fan of Alan Cumming too, so that may have had something to do with it :)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Karlberg ] ++
    hmmm... X-men 2

Dunno if I'm gonna watch it. The first one sucked big time!

So my question would be... Is this really a better movie than the first one?

(well... of course Halle Berry is in it, so I might just watch it anyways...)
    Don't worry about it mate. X2 is ten times better than the first one. I saw it on Friday night and it was awesome :thumb: Nightcrawler and Wolverine were the coolest to me :cool:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    here my friands all were saying than x men 1 was very crappy. When i sw it i enjoyed a lot!!! (maybe because i like x-men, and especially wolverine).

I liked the first one, so the second one wil be defenitely better,

taking in count your eviwes of corse!.

i saw in the traliers a guy called "pyro", the one who trohws fire balls!!, he looks cool

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    i just watched it yesturday..
    i think it was pretty good for a commic book type movie.

it's not a huge top-class movie that sticks in your mind, but it sure hell beats Spiderman and Flash.

but the graphics and ideas were kewl :cool:
    (i like how Magnito escaped from prison :thumb: )

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)