Wu Tang Clan (1 Viewer)

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
(RZA - METHOD MAN :thumb: - ghostface - ODB) damnnnnnnnnn :D

i know this is/was a HUUUGE band.but i never had the chance to listen to them.

I'm downloading their latest album (Disciples Of The 36 Chambers) Live performance is the album.what u think of the album ?

and which album of them are the best.

Buy on AliExpress.com

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Finally, Someone on this forum who likes the Wu. (besides me, naturally)

Their best album is probably their 2nd album "Wu-Tang Forever" Its a double album. Unfortunately, the subsequent albums released afterwards "The W" and "Iron Flag", are nowhere near as good.

Their first album, "36 chambers" is also excellent as well. Ghostface, Raekwon, and Inspectah Deck are, in my opinion, the best rappers out of the bunch, with Ghostface being the best.

OP

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
  • Thread Starter #4
    ++ [ originally posted by Sergio ] ++
    Finally, Someone on this forum who likes the Wu. (besides me, naturally)
    I'm not really a fan of Wu if u meant me.but i heard a lot of good things about them.and i have the feeling that i will like them :)
    I will give a try because of methodman.man he is great.but don't understand y he has few fans :confused:.I love his song with biggie (in ready to die album).and his last album is not bad too ;)

Their first album, "36 chambers" is also excellent as well.
    I'm downloading this one.

Ghostface, Raekwon, and Inspectah Deck are, in my opinion, the best rappers out of the bunch, with Ghostface being the best.
    I didn't really like ghostface.I have his last album,didn't like it

Their best album is probably their 2nd album "Wu-Tang Forever" Its a double album.
    I will give a try.tnx for the INFO ;)

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
    The Wu. Enter the 36 chambers is a classic, Cream old school great.

The best MC IMO is Raekwon. He takes you on a journey when he raps most of the times, clear and plus his voice is grimey. When he rhymes you straight away know is Rae because other MCs dont sound like him. Meth is an average rapper. Wu great band but they have put out a lot of weak tunes.

Snoop If you like hard real street hip hop check for Black Moon and their 93 lp Enta Da Stage.

OP

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
  • Thread Starter #8
    ++ [ originally posted by MCPIERO ] ++
    The Wu. Enter the 36 chambers is a classic, Cream old school great.

The best MC IMO is Raekwon. He takes you on a journey when he raps most of the times, clear and plus his voice is grimey. When he rhymes you straight away know is Rae because other MCs dont sound like him. Meth is an average rapper. Wu great band but they have put out a lot of weak tunes.

Snoop If you like hard real street hip hop check for Black Moon and their 93 lp Enta Da Stage.
    I don't know what u mean "real street hip hop" but i do love the eastside's old rappers like Biggie - method.how is black moon?i will give a try anyway ;)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++

I don't know what u mean "real street hip hop" but i do love the eastside's old rappers like Biggie - method.how is black moon?i will give a try anyway ;)
    If its not about hoes, cars, or money, then its considered "real hip-hop".

Quite frankly, that's the best kind of hip hop, with groups such as The Roots, Talib Kweli, KRS-One, De La Soul, Mos Def, Jurassic 5, Blackalicious, Kanye West, Nas, Dilated Peoples, Pharoe Monch, A Tribe Called Quest, Jungle Brothers, Public Enemy.

OP

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
  • Thread Starter #10
    ++ [ originally posted by Sergio ] ++

If its not about hoes, cars, or money, then its considered "real hip-hop".
    everybody does that man.am sure even the names u mentioned did that too

KB824

Sep 16, 2003

everybody does that man.am sure even the names u mentioned did that too
    Well, actually, no they don't.

At least not to the extreme that some of these so called rappers out there take it to.

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
    Sergio pretty much said it:D The artists he mentioned actually rap about reality. Straight up. It could be busting guns or other crimes, Black Moon, Mobb Deep or about sending a message and at the same time making you move, and feel it real deep. Basically they are not what you see mostly on MTV. 50 cent is a fake. But his thug image alone will means instant platinum record sales. MMMNNN MMMNNN all up in da cub so come give me a hug MMNNN. The **** is that mans mumbling and you call that talent:D What happened when he came down to London in one of the most grimey clubs, man got his chain almost jacked from him and booed of the stage ***** got his bodyguard to save him. That much money around his neck and you think hes gonna be safe. All the rap Videos you see on MTV what do they have in common, tons of sexy hos(all paid to act like they like the rappers) cars( yeah like they can afford all those cars, maybe they can but not like on their 2nd video when they are up and coming.) Once again its done to fool the consumer. Crew shots. ( how the hell does he have a whole ghetto backin him, man my crew aint even that big:D)

K10 yeah Shynes album was nice, esp the two tracks with B' Levy.

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by K10 ] ++
    Download "Gravel Pit".

Wicked song that.
    I'll be honest here. Thats the only one I've ever heard. However, you're right. quality tune

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    Gravel Pit's a good song, but there are a handful of others that are better.

C.R.E.A.M., Clan in da front, Bring the Ruckus, Can it be so Simple, Triumph, Protect Ya Neck, Uzi (Pinky Ring), Hellz wind staff, In the Hood, Bells of War, For Heaven's Sake, Cash Still Rulez/Scary Hour.

OP

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
  • Thread Starter #17
    ++ [ originally posted by MCPIERO ] ++
    Sergio pretty much said it:D The artists he mentioned actually rap about reality. Straight up. It could be busting guns or other crimes, Black Moon, Mobb Deep or about sending a message and at the same time making you move, and feel it real deep. Basically they are not what you see mostly on MTV. 50 cent is a fake. But his thug image alone will means instant platinum record sales. MMMNNN MMMNNN all up in da cub so come give me a hug MMNNN. The **** is that mans mumbling and you call that talent:D What happened when he came down to London in one of the most grimey clubs, man got his chain almost jacked from him and booed of the stage ***** got his bodyguard to save him. That much money around his neck and you think hes gonna be safe. All the rap Videos you see on MTV what do they have in common, tons of sexy hos(all paid to act like they like the rappers) cars( yeah like they can afford all those cars, maybe they can but not like on their 2nd video when they are up and coming.) Once again its done to fool the consumer. Crew shots. ( how the hell does he have a whole ghetto backin him, man my crew aint even that big:D)

K10 yeah Shynes album was nice, esp the two tracks with B' Levy.
    man I know these things am not that blind :D

I don't call these rappers they are POP singers.I can't stand fifty and co. the other fools too ;)
    but i was asking u what type is Black moon.sounds like who?etc..

and what u guys think of Snoop?I guess u don't like him:frown:
    I know he is funky and stuff.. but he has some tough songs too like 187(deep cover) - murder was the case.

K10

Jul 12, 2002

man I know these things am not that blind :D

I don't call these rappers they are POP singers.I can't stand fifty and co. the other fools too ;)
    but i was asking u what type is Black moon.sounds like who?etc..

and what u guys think of Snoop?I guess u don't like him:frown:
    I know he is funky and stuff.. but he has some tough songs too like 187(deep cover) - murder was the case.
    Snoop, take my word and download these songs

Shyne - Whattcha gonna do
    Shyne - nigg*s gonna die
    Shyne - Bang
    Shyne - The hit

OP

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
  • Thread Starter #19
    ++ [ originally posted by K10 ] ++

Snoop, take my word and download these songs

Shyne - Whattcha gonna do
    Shyne - nigg*s gonna die
    Shyne - Bang
    Shyne - The hit
    I will download them later :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)