Worst thing of Serie B (1 Viewer)

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
I wasn't sure where to post this so i decided to put it here. Mods if it should be somewhere else just move it.

In my opinion one of the worst things of Serie B is the fact that when a team loses it is hard for us to make fun of them.

Ex1: Inter-Samp:
MC[me]: we showed Inter who the real champions are.
My cousin [milan fan]: Mike, you played Vicenza and Inter played Sampdoria.

I couldnt think of a come-back.

Ex2:
Me: well done against Arsenal
different cousin[utd fan]: well done in Serie B.

After this once again i couldnt think of anything to say but i came up with something soon

Me: at least we won
Utd fan: are arsenal the same as vicenza?

So in the end i'm saying: ITS NOT FAIR! that we cant make fun of other teams any more!

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I think you have to be well aware of the spot we're in. It certainly doesn't make it easy to be one to talk trash about others. But, for example to leave Juve out of it, there is more honor in being a Napoli than say an Inter. That much is true, IMO.

OP
Cuti

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
  • Thread Starter #3
    you would have more honour being a fan of a worse off club like Napoli/Genoa currently Juve than a team that has no problems at all. Thats why its so nice seeing teams like Watford getting full stadiums every match even though they know they have a small chance of staying up let alone compete for something.

Daria_Uruguay

Aug 28, 2006
    for me the worst thing is how difficult is find a channel to watch the games
    My only chance is rai international
    So I only can watch if Im lucky home matches like yesterday

Dano

Jul 5, 2006
    Daria_Uruguay said:
    Yep, that is by far the worst thing about this mess up. Majority of the time, I can't watch Juve. Urgh..

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
    Dec 27, 2005
    I know excatly what you mean...

My example:
    [me]: let's bet on one of the in Italy
    [friend]: nah, they are fixing the games, or we can bet on some team from Sicilia they have Cosa Nostra they must win

I have dozens of theese examples, but that's something we must use to accept, at least for one season because in this time next year we will celebrate our third consecutive win and first position (afcourse if everything goes well) :D

OP
    Cuti

Cuti

The Real MC
    Jul 30, 2006
  • Thread Starter #9
    goggo said:
    I know excatly what you mean...

My example:
    [me]: let's bet on one of the in Italy
    [friend]: nah, they are fixing the games, or we can bet on some team from Sicilia they have Cosa Nostra they must win

I have dozens of theese examples, but that's something we must use to accept, at least for one season because in this time next year we will celebrate our third consecutive win and first position (afcourse if everything goes well) :D
    Palermo has won 2 out of 2
    Messina has won 1 and drawn 1 out of 2
    Catania has won 1 and drawn 1 out of 2

Could your friend have a point?? Who knows. :D lol

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Michael_Cutajar said:
    you would have more honour being a fan of a worse off club like Napoli/Genoa currently Juve than a team that has no problems at all.
    IMO, that would probably be a more accurate statement if Juve were demoted to B on merit -- and not because we had won our second consecutive championship with a field of stars in the WC Final. Titles that were stripped by a tribunal who made decisions based on evidence not revealed to the public. And we were the only team in Italy's biggest scandal in history to be sent to B considering all the clubs involved.

If the foundation for sports trash talking were lawyers and tribunals, then they'd have something. But last I checked, Kobe Bryant hasn't exactly been known for monster dunks where he yells "My counsel, Pamela Mackey, sez you ain't got nothin' on this!!!"

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
    wait till the end of the season and then say your peace. when juve are back in serie A and inter finished another season in 3rd place, and lose coppa italia :D

AlexTheGreat

May 10, 2006
    Michael_Cutajar said:
    I wasn't sure where to post this so i decided to put it here. Mods if it should be somewhere else just move it.

In my opinion one of the worst things of Serie B is the fact that when a team loses it is hard for us to make fun of them.

Ex1: Inter-Samp:
    MC[me]: we showed Inter who the real champions are.
    My cousin [milan fan]: Mike, you played Vicenza and Inter played Sampdoria.

I couldnt think of a come-back.
    this is my reply:the "great" inter failed to beat any of Serie B side they met this summer

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Don Bes said:
    the worst thing about being in serie b is not playing in the cl and losing all those bonuses. who cares what others say
    I'd love for someone to just say:

"The worst thing about Serie B? The food." :agree:

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    Daria_Uruguay said:
    that about sums things up...

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

keep your mouth shut for the following year, than everything will be set straight. well at least when it comes to your inter friend. :D

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    Inter fan-enjoying your time in serie b?
    Me-aye its not so bad, we were getting sick of owning everyone in the league anyway

Inter fan-so will you need to fix matches in seire b?
    Me--why you hoping they award you the serie b title at the end of the year?

inter fan-juve can ony win the title by cheating
    Me-inter cant win the title even when they are cheating

its so easy, you can always turn it abck on them

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)