Worst /most disappointing XI of the world cup (1 Viewer)

OP
denco

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #22
    He did not play badly but did not play gr8, thats all i am saying

Yes i like him nut I am not blinded by prejudices and bias to overblow anyone's performances, i actually gave him 6/10 in the wc.

This is becos of his goal and performance against Mexico and the help he gave Coco against S.Korea

Whether you like him or not he is a far greater worker for his teams than Baggio ever was or will be

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by RobyBaggio10 ] ++
    and denco.. ur speaking like a true Delpiero fan... when he plays bad u never beleive it.. too stubborn to see the real thing.
    Reality is what you make of it.

Codino

The Rival
    Jul 21, 2002
    hahahaa thats the biggest piece of bullshit i have ever hear denco..

Del piero is 27 and hasnt had any major individual achievment to show! only scudettos and CL..

OP
    denco

denco

Superior Being
    Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #25
    I am sorry i thought winning the league and champions league is the highest you can do with your club.

Or if you are talking about winning European and World's footballer of the year, well thats relative as those giving those awards do not have the respect of true football fans as most of them awards are political and self serving if you ask me

So the loads of players who have never been footballer of the year are they bad?
    Vieri, Sheva, Raul, Cafu, carlos, Baresi, Maldini just to mention a very few

Noone is denying Roby his day in the sun but his fans do talk a lot of how do u say .............crap

OP
    denco

denco

Superior Being
    Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #28
    I meant his fans talk it not that Roby is crap, he is gr8 as far as i ma concerned one of the greatest if not the greatest Italian players of all but his fans that i have come accross on here just talk bull sometimes.

What do u mean 4th best player in history is that fact or just your opinion because i can mention more than 3 players i feel are better than he is

Codino

The Rival
    Jul 21, 2002
    yes i agree that his fans say stupid shit... but i am his number 1 fan...he was voted 4th best player in history after Maradona, Pele, and Eusebio. the great Cruyff followed baggio in 5th

OP
    denco

denco

Superior Being
    Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #30
    That doesn't mean that he is and you should know that, i don't feel hes better than Maradona, Di stefano, Pele, Platini, Cruyff, Best, Van Basten, Beckenbauer and some players i cannot remember

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
    That doesn't mean that he is and you should know that, i don't feel hes better than Maradona, Di stefano, Pele, Platini, Cruyff, Best, Van Basten, Beckenbauer and some players i cannot remember
    I can remember a few more:

Yashin, Zoff, Moore, Maldini, Mathaus, Zico, and Mueller.

Jul 12, 2002
    Baggio belongs up there with those names, but sayin' that one of othese players is any better than any other is impossible. They are all excellent, but each one is different.

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
    Aug 1, 2002
    well there is one thing all juve players have in common, they all had bad world cups. so i hope now they are thirsty for trophies and prove 2 the world that the WC was a fluke. i hope totti has a terrible season!!! and i also hope someone shoots trapatoni!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)