Worst films (4 Viewers)

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
Or maybe I shouldn't add AI here? I think I added it to thread about Movies I hated, but ppl loved.
I mean, in some way that one was great: actors, set design, music, special effects, picture, costumes and script. And looking at that movie objectively, it was great. And the thread was great.

BUT, for me it is still one of the worst movies, I've ever seen in my life. The way they showed some things.......:dazed: :dazed: :dazed:. One word: cruel.

Or maybe in this way: not crappy movie, but one of the worst for me.

domjuve

Jul 15, 2002
NO NO NO! the worst movie is TITANIC!!!!!!!

Did i spell it right? i dunno and i dont care cuz i hate that movie!! i mean even Harry potter is better!

Trainig Day and road trip (Amy Smart is in that movie!!!)

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
The Ernest movies were horrendous
me and some of my friends once rented ''ernest goes to africa'' just for fun, and we couldn't watch more than 20 minutes of it, after that we had to turn off.

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
never ever watch or rent a movie with Ernest in it
i know, but i had seen ''ernest goes to camp'', ''ernest scares stupid'' and ''ernest goes to jail'' before we did it, so i really don't know what i was thinking....

luckily some girls find stupidy charming;):D

OP
denco

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #72
    ++ [ originally posted by tarmpropp ] ++

i know, but i had seen ''ernest goes to camp'', ''ernest scares stupid'' and ''ernest goes to jail'' before we did it, so i really don't know what i was thinking....

luckily some girls find stupidy charming;):D
    You sat through all those movies because of girls, i do hope they were very pretty like film stars or you got huge problems

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)