Worst Actors / Actresses (1 Viewer)

OP
kaizer

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
  • Thread Starter #22
    Abishek would never be like Amitabh :D and not all former beauty queens can act.....

as gray ( :eek: ) mentioned, Tom Cruise is such a boring actor. watch all his movies, and it's almost the same

OP
    kaizer

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
  • Thread Starter #24
    baggio, name one actress (from Bollywood of course) that cant act? cant think of any right now.

i love preity zinta :)

Dharurat

Oct 16, 2002
    Keanu Reeves is the worst of the lot... In the Matrix, while the rest of the cast were talking about colour-coded pills and non-existing spoons, Keanu's confused look throughout the movie was really genuine.... It wasn't until AFTER Matrix Revolutions did anyone actually explain what was going on, to Keanu... Best acting gig he ever did...

Then i would go for Liz Hurley... If it weren't for cleavage, she'd have nothing to go by... Not even her accent is cute...

Vin Diesel, well, he's an action star.. He doesn't actually NEED to act... All he has to do is LOOK tough, and know how to pronounce words... By that sense, Stallone couldn't act either, but he gets the job done... Sometimes, being "stiff" is a necessity for action stars...

Britney sucks, but one movie doesn't justify it... Mariah Carey is worse anyhow...

OP
    kaizer

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
  • Thread Starter #26
    Then i would go for Liz Hurley... If it weren't for cleavage, she'd have nothing to go by... Not even her accent is cute...
    yeah, Liz Hurley sure goes in the list. none of her movies ever do well, and that alone says a lot ;)

Mariah Carey :wallbang:

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
    Shaquille O'Neal
    Marshall Mathers
    Ashley Olsen
    Mary-Kate Olsen
    Toby Maguire
    Orlando Bloom
    Hayden Christensen
    Hilary Duff
    Freddie Prinze Jr.
    Steven Seagal
    Jean-Claude van Damme
    Jennifer Aniston
    Jim Carrey when he tries to be serious

Honourable Mentions
    In every single one of his movies, Tom Cruise plays Tom Cruise

What the hell is Samuel L. Jackson doing in Star Wars?

What the hell is Colin Farrell doing in every movie to come out in the past 2 years?
    that is actually a good list of bad actors...

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by kaizer ] ++
    baggio, name one actress (from Bollywood of course) that cant act? cant think of any right now.

i love preity zinta :)
    most of them cant. cant stand priety zinta anymore tho. she used to be real cute, but over her now. i love kareena, (her ass...) ;)

ermm, as far as acting goes, i think Rani Mukherjee is the best actress in the country today. And Aishwariya Rai is overstated as an actress and a beauty queen and doesnt deserve to be the face of bollywood as long as Amitabh is still in the acting profession. Also, Sushmita is way way better than Aish on both aforementioned counts.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    "amazingly" beatiful? What media does to people!

Diaz is frickin' ugly! Especially her mouth making that fake-ass smile.

And J-Lo? Arrogant biatch.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

they are both amazingly beatiful though
    Dude Cameron is easy on the eyes.
    But Jennifer? Wouldve thought she was bone thugs n harmony if i hadnt seen them before.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++
    What media does to people!
    That is so true. These guys walk around with an artificial aura around them, when in reality theyre just like any presentable human being and nothing more. (yes, including brad pitt and hritik roshan)

cant blv that in india and the us, ppl actually subscribe to this hype.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++

That is so true. These guys walk around with an artificial aura around them, when in reality theyre just like any presentable human being and nothing more. (yes, including brad pitt and hritik roshan)

cant blv that in india and the us, ppl actually subscribe to this hype.
    I agree. I see this to be a big problem for popular culture in general.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Paul Walker did great in Fast to Furios and the 2nd one
    Whoah... Feeling ... nauseous... Getting... dizzy...

I gotta sit down. I think someone almost just used the term "acting" and the movie "2 Fast 2 Furious" in the same sentence... :dazed:

2 Scary 2 Think About

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
    j-lo has a nice ass and no matter what you say diaz is still cute
    Listen when its all said and done and the dust is settled, its only demi moore and sharon stone at the end of the day. They look the part of sex bombs even at the age they are now. JLO is ugly to begin with, and Cameron is alright, but nowhere near the likes of Salma, Penelope, Demi, Sharon and ermmm Kate Winslet. (on looks, not acting talent)

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
    There are many actors and actresses I dislike, and most of them are those playing in those silly so-called "teenage movies", ot maybe in some not-so-funny comedy types.

I'll think better about this and come back with a huge list :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)