World Tour Soccer (1 Viewer)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Majed lives in downtown Detroit, Michigan. He lives on 8 Mile road, and carries a water gun with him everywhere he goes. Majed also is the leader of the gang "Absecta-bila-raheena Unit" in Detroit. He's one scary guy. :D

Apr 12, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
Majed lives in downtown Detroit, Michigan. He lives on 8 Mile road, and carries a water gun with him everywhere he goes. Majed also is the leader of the gang "Absecta-bila-raheena Unit" in Detroit. He's one scary guy. :D

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAhAhAhAHHAHAhAhAHhahAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHH

:rofl: :howler: :LOL: :rofl: :howler: :LOL: :rofl: :howler: :LOL: :rofl: :howler: :LOL:

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
:LOL:

I also carry a plastic fisher-price slingshot and some water balloons incase things get rough in the hood. :D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

:LOL:

I also carry a plastic fisher-price slingshot and some water balloons incase things get rough in the hood. :D
:LOL: Hehe

I wonder if this 10 year-old playa believes what we are saying.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002

:LOL: Hehe

I wonder if this 10 year-old playa believes what we are saying.
If he did believe what you said, then break the truth to him easily. He's still kinda dissappointed about the Easter Bunny and Santa. (don't mention anything about the tooth fairy yet)

:D

Sorry kid, no offense.
We're obviously joking.
I think it's rather impressive that someone your age is posting in forums, reading about football..etc. :thumb:

BTW, if you want some expert advicd in football games. Buy Winning Eleven 8 as soon as it's available (assuming you live in the US). It will be available in a couple of months in PS2, and Xbox.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Actually, this really reminds me of an Alex Samatar. You should check out that one thread where he said he wants to make Owen and Totti babies. :rofl:

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
Actually, this really reminds me of an Alex Samatar. You should check out that one thread where he said he wants to make Owen and Totti babies. :rofl:

I miss him each day and forever.

OP
Hat_Trick_Playa
Nov 28, 2004
  • Thread Starter #20
    haha...thanx...u all...i will try 2 get Winning 11 8...yes i know what u all r saying...i am 10 not 3!!!i carry water ballons 2...Burke, Is that how u took out the fire????

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)