World Cup Lounge (9 Viewers)

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Katil said:
Stockholm, fast skulle inte säga att jag bor här, bor där det finns plats (hemlös). Och flyttar eventuellt till Argentina efter sommaren. Har aldrig fattat med dig, är du svensk? Varje gång jag ser på din "location" är du i ett nytt land. :)
Hemlös med tillgång till internet? soft :p Argentina? en afghan i argentina? konstigt.

Nej, ja är inte svensk, ifrån Pakistan, men ja växte upp i Uppsala. Min location har alltid varit USA, men flaggan ändras lite då o då :D

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
Zé Tahir said:
Hemlös med tillgång till internet? soft :p Argentina? en afghan i argentina? konstigt.
Haha I am not an afghan. I found out about the killer thing after I stole the nick. And I live with friends who got an extra bed/sofa etc, almost everyone in Sweden got internet so... :)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Katil said:
PEEEENALTY MEHHHHIIICO! correct.

Awful defending from Portugal.
Mexico isn't the same team of previous tournaments. They have looked pretty flat, IMO, even considering Borgetti's absence. But they are always killer on set pieces -- I called their goal right before the corner was taken.

It's unfortunate that this match turned out to be what it was. Scolari sat five of his regular starters, each with two yellow cards. It turned out to be more like a friendly. But I'm surprised Portugal even scored. Postiga is great as a sub but is generally a non-starter.

Meira is a liability enough at the back in the place of Andrade, but Caneira isn't much better. But Francisco Fonseca has long been my favorite player in the Mexican leagues, and hence the Mexico NT, and he had a solid match today.

Mar 6, 2005
that's what you get when you put so much of your expectations to one match..
Both teams have been tactically cancelling each other out, more or less..
Someone's gotta take a risk come second half..

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
i didnt put much expectations to this match. i knew both teams where already qualif to next round. but it has been really really boring game. players dont even make tricks that there would be something to watch.

then again i dont support neither.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #1,675
    Stephan said:
    holland should have tried more, portugal is very very hard opponent.
    I think Holland - Portugal and Argentina - Mexico are nicer games to watch than being the other way around.

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    on a side note, when i seen the teams line up i was like WTF? carlos tevez, did you see the man on that neck? shit do they put him in a cage after the games? i would not want to run into him

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
    and although there isnt easy opponents in last 16, mexico and argentina know each other enough and my bet goes to argentina for win, just too much quality in front.

Sep 28, 2002
    Bozi.78 said:
    on a side note, when i seen the teams line up i was like WTF? carlos tevez, did you see the man on that neck? shit do they put him in a cage after the games? i would not want to run into him
    he had some sort of freakish accident when he was a kid..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)