World Cup Lounge (7 Viewers)

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
Fliakis said:
brazil werent pathetic, its the croats that were great. probably surprise team of the tournament for me. after such a lousy pre-world cup period i expected them to be raped and burried by brazil and they almost caused a huge upset.
Na Brazil were awful. Croatia did the same thing over and over again, and Brazil bought it every time. The Prso going left tact was a good Croatia move I guess, but it could have been stopped way earlier. Though they had some good shots that could have resultet in something, though there is no Kaká in the Croatian NT.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Fliakis said:
i had no idea that brazilians hate ronaldo that much. i watched the game with maybe 12 brazilians and they cheered when he was taken off.
not the brazilians booed him, the croatian fans did.. I guess

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #806
    Brasil have no clue how to attack or create a half decent chance.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
    BooQy said:
    only italy played great of all the great teams, the rest sucked. theres only spain left
    Argentina and netherlands did well too, and don´t forget germany, they even do not need to do well in order to win :D

May 27, 2006
    i'd like to ask: for you which of the following 'great teams' sucked more in their opening match: a). brazil
    b). france

i skipped 2 classes to watch the games, and they come out with this crap? i want my time back!

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
    May 25, 2004
    BooQy said:
    only italy played great of all the great teams, the rest sucked. theres only spain left

agree ! italy played very well especially in the second half. I expected that ! lippi style of play is not borring at all
    forza italia

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
    May 25, 2004
    mephiztopheles said:
    i'd like to ask: for you which of the following 'great teams' sucked more in their opening match: a). brazil
    b). france

i skipped 2 classes to watch the games, and they come out with this crap? i want my time back!
    awful france= awful raymond domenech:D

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
    mephiztopheles said:
    b). france

france because even though brazil were boring they no how to get the job done

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
    giovanotti said:
    Yes you're totally right Rab,and I really wanted them to score...but bad luck stopped Croatia.

Anyhow,one of that 2 NTs will be Italy's opponent in 1/8fin.

u mean round of 16 and i think australia has a better chance now to qualify then croatia

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)