Azzurri7 said:
    Forza's team...

Forza Drogba
    Forza Kalou
    Forza Eboue
    Forza Kolo Toure
    Forza Kone

C'mon Ivory, you can do it.

Meité plays instead of Kouassi and Keita plays instead of Faé.

peckface

approaching curve
    Oct 3, 2004
    Jeeks said:
    Maybe because you realized that he was a hopeless case. Hopefully you will realize the same about Zlatan.
    Disrespectful assumptions, I love it.

Zlatan has been great for several years before this one, I don't forget and that's why I still have hopes for him. If he keeps this up next year then I might give up on him.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #268
    Katil said:
    Disrespectful assumptions, I love it.

Zlatan has been great for several years before this one, I don't forget and that's why I still have hopes for him. If he keeps this up next year then I might give up on him.
    He was good in leagues like Allsvenskan and Eredivisie.

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
    Katil said:
    I can't believe you critisize Zlatan after this? He was part of half or more of our chances even though he constantly had two guys on him. Though I guess its just the usual ones bashing him, so I shouldn't be offended.

Who should be killed after this game is Lagerbäck, he really showed some horrible coaching today. Svensson over Källström? Alexandersson over Nilsson? And for god sake when its not working do something earlier then the 75 minute.

dude......zlaten is garbage. get over it. Yes he was their offence today and he had men on him but he had many chances to score and couldn't get it done. This is the problem with swedish or zlaten supporters they never see what he did wrong and they blame other people on the field. I didn't watch all of the game because after the 55th minute i was all laughed out but you gotta admit zlaten got his chances and maybe Lagerback was waiting for zlaten to get one more, maybe after the world cup people will finally realize he is only an AVERAGE player at best.

peckface

approaching curve
    Oct 3, 2004
    Morra10 said:
    dude......zlaten is garbage. Yes he was their offence today and he had men on him but he had many chances to score and couldn't get it done. This is the problem with swedish or zlaten supporters they never see what he did wrong and they blame other people on the field. I didn't watch all of the game because after the 55th minute i was all laughed out but you gotta admit zlaten got his chances and maybe Lagerback was waiting for zlaten to get one more, maybe after the world cup people will finally realize he is only an AVERAGE player at best.
    Zlatans chances were created by himself, he had one header which he missed, but that chance I wouldn't even believe Larsson to score to be honest.

And do not stereotype my ass, I can admit when Zlatan is playing bad and today I was glad he was on the pitch, regardless of the result.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #275
    Messi is benched. Argentina are playing a 3-4-2-1 formation :confused2

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
    Azzurri7 said:
    Messi isn't starting tonight, eh?
    from eurosport: ARGENTINA TEAM NEWS: As expected Jose Pekerman leaves Leo Messi on the bench as he continues his return to match fitness after a thigh injury, with Hernan Crespo partnered by Javier Saviola up front and Maxi Rodriguez on the right wing.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
    20:30 IVORY COAST TEAM: 1-Jean-Jacques Tizie; 21-Emmanuel Eboue, 4-Kolo Toure, 12-Abdoulaye Meite, 3-Arthur Boka; 18-Abdul Kader Keita, 5-Didier Zokora, 19-Yaya Toure, 2-Kanga Akale; 8-Bonaventure Kalou, 11-Didier Drogba (c)

20:30 ARGENTINA TEAM: 1-Roberto Abbondanzieri; 2-Roberto Ayala, 21-Nicolas Burdisso, 6-Gabriel Heinze, 3-Juan Pablo Sorin(c); 8-Javier Mascherano, 5-Esteban Cambiasso, 10-Juan Riquelme, 18-Maxi Rodriguez; 7-Javier Saviola, 9-Hernan Crespo

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006
    Congrats to T&T for pulling out the first upset in the tournament... will they do it again? hell no. England will wipe them out clean and to be honest I see that game as their only success.. sweeden did all they could they created many chances and in my eyes just didnt have the finisher.. to ask someone like zlatan to finish is asking a lot and someone like larson is almost as bad. Larsson hasnt played the up front sharp striker role this season whatsoever unlike his days at celtic. To be honest sweedens form said it all in their past two friendly they have drawn against finland and another team whose name I cant remember.. either way they just aint got quality finishers. Shaka hislop in my eyes did a few good saves but really he doesnt deserve too much praise as pointed to him, but rather the central T&T defenders and team as a whole.. Burchley, Stern and Yorke (who was mostly a right back :wth) were brilliant as a whole. Not the best of football but thats why I guess they call them soccer warriors.. I really hope they dont make it to the next round or to a certain extent pull another upset although if a blue moon did come out and it happened against england then I would be the first one celebrating as having underdogs in big tournaments doesnt go down nicely. Big teams should go through and let them battle it out.

Quite suprising to see everyone up to support Ivory Coast. Personally I dont care what connections Inter may have with Argentina or vice versa. Infact some would say weve had ours in past of omar sivori e.t.c.. (and we have no ivory coast connections thats for sure). Leaving club football out of the way and I personally go for Argentina. Forza the Argies!

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    Jeeks said:
    Messi is benched. Argentina are playing a 3-4-2-1 formation :confused2

3 man defence???? I'll be happy to see that. It wont do them any good specially that Ivory coast players are fast and very good in air.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)