World Cup Lounge (7 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
at the HT, I saw Capello wearing something just like a cheerleader, having something writting on his neck like "Ibra", and was having his fingers crossed praying for something, but couldn't figure out what It could be.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
giovanotti said:
If Hislop repeats his todays performance,he should be able to stop the shots
coming from Lampard and Gerrard!!!

And Crouch looked funny agian!!!
If Trinidad were to repeat their performance one again against England, I don't know what will happen to crouch. It's pretty obvious that the guy is only good against the likes of Hungarian and Jamaican defence. Other than that, he's poof.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Azzurri7 said:
at the HT, I saw Capello wearing something just like a cheerleader, having something writting on his neck like "Ibra", and was having his fingers crossed praying for something, but couldn't figure out what It could be.
That he wouldn't have to go home again tonight with his gay lover all pissed off about his failures at the office? :shifty:

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Azzurri7 said:
Are you serious?

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
Jeeks said:
A guy can always hope. I hope Argentina will have a similar campaign to the one in 2002.

hey im not argentine so i hope it happens. it will be alot better for football if they lose today, so many more teams are qualifying every year. But if i was a betting man i no where i would put my money........

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
giovanotti said:
If Hislop repeats his todays performance,he should be able to stop the shots
coming from Lampard and Gerrard!!!

And Crouch looked funny agian!!!

crouch always looks funny, he is 6'6 and barely weights 120 pounds :D :toast:

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
I can't believe you critisize Zlatan after this? He was part of half or more of our chances even though he constantly had two guys on him. Though I guess its just the usual ones bashing him, so I shouldn't be offended.

Who should be killed after this game is Lagerbäck, he really showed some horrible coaching today. Svensson over Källström? Alexandersson over Nilsson? And for god sake when its not working do something earlier then the 75 minute.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Azzurri7 said:
:rofl::rofl:

I think that Capello was praying for them to go to real madrid and have a new enviroment,Beckham and co....:disagree:

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #251
    Akalé will start ahead of Dindane, as the others they are all starting.

FORZA Kalou!!

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #252
    Katil said:
    I can't believe you critisize Zlatan after this? He was part of half or more of our chances even though he constantly had two guys on him. Though I guess its just the usual ones bashing him, so I shouldn't be offended.

Who should be killed after this game is Lagerbäck, he really showed some horrible coaching today. Svensson over Källström? Alexandersson over Nilsson? And for god sake when its not working do something earlier then the 75 minute.
    Says the one who continuously supported Capello.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    Katil said:

I didn't criticize Zlatan and I wont. And I actually couldn't care less about his performance....It feels weird to be able to play with your gum and oranges and not over-take one Trinidad defender or midfielder and loose the ball all the time. Maybe they should start playing with gums instead of balls.

peckface

approaching curve
    Oct 3, 2004
    Azzurri7 said:
    I didn't criticize Zlatan and I wont. And I actually couldn't care less about his performance....It feels weird to be able to play with your gum and oranges and not over-take one Trinidad defender or midfielder and loose the ball all the time. Maybe they should start playing with gums instead of balls.
    Wow I admire your gift of taking other peoples jokes and making them your own.

Can we just drop that scenario? I love how funny it is but it is starting to get old.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
    Aug 13, 2004
    Azzurri7 said:
    :rofl::rofl::rofl::lol2:

I can't stop smiling!!!!!!!!

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    Jeeks said:
    Akalé will start ahead of Dindane, as the others they are all starting.

FORZA Kalou!!
    Forza's team...

Forza Drogba
    Forza Kalou
    Forza Eboue
    Forza Kolo Toure
    Forza Kone

C'mon Ivory, you can do it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)