World Cup Lounge (4 Viewers)

Geof

May 14, 2004
It's cruel for Tunisia, but the difference has been made on physical conditions. The Tunisians seem exhausted while Fabregas is running like a rabbit, distilling his extraodinary passes.
And Torres is a great finisher.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #1,571
    Maresca said:
    Spain have been my favourites since they won a friendly against croatia, and because they have a great midfield and as we see a very good attack
    The trick in their midfield is the variety, you find the passers, the ones who score, the ones that defend and those who win balls back.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
    Jeeks said:
    The trick in their midfield is the variety, you find the passers, the ones who score, the ones that defend and those who win balls back.
    exactly, and this is something that no other team have, first I thought England might have the same, but the technical quality of spains midfield much better than englands.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
    Too bad.. Tunis played really well..

Raul's goal was pure CLASS. What a finish!! Amazing..
    Tores was good too, but got abit too fancy to finish that one-on-one...

I think man of the match is for Ali Bo Mineeja.. He saved alot of strikers. He was going to save the PK as well.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
    ZAF3000 said:
    Too bad.. Tunis played really well..

Raul's goal was pure CLASS. What a finish!! Amazing..
    Tores was good too, but got abit too fancy to finish that one-on-one...

I think man of the match is for Ali Bo Mineeja.. He saved alot of strikers. He was going to save the PK as well.
    this is the prove that tunis did not play good, they did nothing for the attack, it was obvious that spain are gonna score and it was absolutly deserved.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #1,576
    Maresca said:
    exactly, and this is something that no other team have, first I thought England might have the same, but the technical quality of spains midfield much better than englands.
    Not to mention that they understand each other. I thought the same about England as well, but the only problem with the English midfield is this understanding; I will use denco's words, Gerrard and Lampard simply don't gel.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
    Jeeks said:
    Not to mention that they understand each other. I thought the same about England as well, but the only problem with the English midfield is this understanding; I will use denco's words, Gerrard and Lampard simply don't gel.
    actualy you could use the words "they are similar and have the same qualities".. we had the same problem at juve too, viera and emerson were too similar, and no of them have good visions in the game and because of that it had never worked really at juve.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)