World Cup Lounge (1 Viewer)

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Geof said:
well the latest rumour is that Real would consider a huge bid on Juve if we are demoted:
Capello + Zlatan + Emo + Zambrotta + Buffon = at least 100 Million
I think that their price is higher than 100 mil Euros...In my opinion,I would keep Buffon and Zambrotta,and Capello+Ibrahimovic+Emerson can go anywhere.

And what about Zebina,he will stay?:cry: And I hate real,by the way....

But we must get rid of Ibrahimovic very fast,he is starting to show his disaster displays for Sweden...

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #645
    Stephan said:
    upset in what? :disagree:
    Bruce Arena decided to put him on the wrong side.

Then what I think about the match, I thought that USAs fittness will outmuscle an old Czech side, but it turned out that the Czechs are more than superb, big chances that that Italy will face Brasil in the second round.

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
    not a good result for italy because they have to win the group so now we gotta hope the czech's lose or tie to ghana or we beat them because they might have the goal differencial covered....

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
    Morra10 said:
    not a good result for italy because they have to win the group so now we gotta hope the czech's lose or tie to ghana or we beat them because they might have the goal differencial covered....
    italy just needs to win all games in the group ;) including C.R.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    I really couldn't have asked for more from the Czech Rep-USA game. One of my favourite players scored two great goals, the US got a spanking and Koller suffered an injury.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)