World Cup controversy thread,Sepp seen leaving hotel with giant SWAG bags (119 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
ßöмßäяðîëя;2790034 said:
Germany
Spain
England
USA
Russia
Canada
Italy
Holland
Belgium
France

These are the only countries I would ever accept.
Most of them wouldn't pass Seven's conditions, plus he already said the US was a terrible choice and rightfully so.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
ßöмßäяðîëя;2790034 said:
Germany
Spain
England
USA
Russia
Canada
Italy
Holland
Belgium
France

These are the only countries I would ever accept.
Spain, France, and Russia are guilty of human rights violations.

Germany has already had the WC recently.

Canada has no football culture, neither does the US (+they've already hosted it)

Italy is corrupt as hell.

Holland is a good suggestion.

Belgium doesn't exist.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Most of them wouldn't pass Seven's conditions, plus he already said the US was a terrible choice and rightfully so.
Germany, England, Canada, Australia.

The USA couldn't have it because of several reasons IMO, but they are still a far better choice than Qatar.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Spain, France, and Russia are guilty of human rights violations.

Germany has already had the WC recently.

Canada has no football culture, neither does the US (+they've already hosted it)

Italy is corrupt as hell.

Holland is a good suggestion.

Belgium doesn't exist.

France and Spain still have colonies around the world. Spain needs to get the fuck out of Morocco first, they're still occupying "Sebta" which they call "Ceuta" and "Mellila". I don't know much about Holland's case in the Carribean, but aren't they still occupying Suriname? Lets not get started on France, same goes for Russia.

Germany's good but like you said they already hosted a world cup.

If Belgium existed, it would have been a better choice than the others imo.

Italy? Get the F outta here :howler:

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
i think they should hold it in Mexico again,that way at least they would actually attract attention form parts of America

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Germany, England, Canada, Australia.

The USA couldn't have it because of several reasons IMO, but they are still a far better choice than Qatar.

Fuck England, their hands are almost as dirty as the Americans in Iraq. Since we're talking politics, i wouldn't like the world cup to be held in imperialist countries.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Italy is corrupt, but the level of corruption in Russia is something else, Fred.
No doubt about that.
i think they should hold it in Mexico again,that way at least they would actually attract attention form parts of America
I have no problem with that. Forza Mexico. They already held it twice there however, so they should give others a chance.

Apr 12, 2004
Italy is corrupt, but the level of corruption in Russia is something else, Fred.
Very true.
Fuck England, their hands are almost as dirty as the Americans in Iraq. Since we're talking politics, i wouldn't like the world cup to be held in imperialist countries.
Well there goes all of Europe, USA, Iran, China, and Japan.

...just for starters.
True, its been long since you threw one of your customary dramatic tantrums.
I miss those.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 119)