World Cup controversy thread,Sepp seen leaving hotel with giant SWAG bags (85 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
I am don't agree with stoning anybody, whether gay, adultry or anything else. I know some against my religion, but to me it doesn't make any sense. I have no problem with gays. Lastly, oil only changed things mainly in the Gulf
ßöмßäяðîëя;2787821 said:
Are you joking? I'd rather fuck my dead grandmother than go to the fucking Middle East. Pitiful area.
I lived/studied in the US and Canada for 9 years, I usually go back to the Middle East alot, I love what Canada and the US offer, but the party scene in my hometown Beirut is amazing, same goes to Dubia, or sharm in Egypt. There are plenty of places in the region where you could have plenty of fun

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
You hosting in Qatar?
I am Lebanese, but was born and raised in Kuwait. Then after finishing high school came to Canada to obtain my undergrad/grad degree. Once I am done my degree, I am heading back to Kuwait or UAE or Qatar to work. So, if the USA doesn't decide to bomb Iran or fuck something up which result in Qatar not hosting the WC, then I will be there

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I am Lebanese, but was born and raised in Kuwait. Then after finishing high school came to Canada to obtain my undergrad/grad degree. Once I am done my degree, I am heading back to Kuwait or UAE or Qatar to work. So, if the USA doesn't decide to bomb Iran or fuck something up which result in Qatar not hosting the WC, then I will be there
Yea I'm worried that we won't be welcome in the middle east in 12 years from now.:D
You fitting the bill? If so, I'll be there. :D
Dude by 2022 the TSA agents are going to be giving full physicals...

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
You can watch all american sports in the ME, some special cable networks I think carry ESPN.

Yea I'm worried that we won't be welcome in the middle east in 12 years from now.:D

Dude by 2022 the TSA agents are going to be giving full physicals...
Don't worry, we love you Americans, it is just that we aren't very good at expressing our love to you. You come over, and we will make sure to work on expressing by then, and it would be nice if you bring the Israelis with you too, so we can express our love on a bigger scale

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Someone here mentioned a question of what will happen if Israel qualifies to the world cup and Qatar were the hosts ?

They probably don't know that Qatar have an excellent relationship with Israel. They're the only Persian gulf country that have a direct and open relationship with Israel.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
The big concern about Qatar is how frigging hot it is going to be in the summer. But they have the resources to pull off air conditioning just about the entire nation for the event with all that oil money.

And hospitality there will be top notch, the food will rock, and Middle Eastern airlines beat the pants off the rest of the civilized world. I think there's a lot of anti-Middle Eastern whining sentiment here just like those who think Africa is only dirt roads and savage cannibals.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Dude, I was living in Palo Alto when the World Cup came to me. It was fun, but IMO, it's better to go somewhere. In the U.S. in '94, most of the celebration came from the tourists and the locals acted mostly clueless. Granted, soccer interest has changed a lot here since then. but to contrast this with the experience in South Africa this year where all the locals were into whatever teams were left -- there is absolutely no comparison.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 85)