World Cup controversy thread,Sepp seen leaving hotel with giant SWAG bags (84 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Who are the normal people? and would they have been able to attend it if it were in another country?
Yes. We all know that Gulf countries will not allow a normal guy from neighbor countries to visit them because they will be scared that he will not leave their heaven ever.

:lol2:

What's your source of evidence? WikiFifaLeaks.com

You're such a joke.
I didn't insult you. Hold it.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
As a white European, I must say that I am shocked how the whiteys react to Qatar's win.
Talking mostly about things I read outside this forum.
The white man is too arrogant.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
pffft they are going to collapse completely in fifty years anyway so good luck trying to get any of that money they lent us back.
wha...what indications are that the Chinese economy is going to collapse?!

actually don't answer that, couldn't care less :D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Pado's reaction.

"Qatar as host is a joke. FIFA has completely lost the plot on this one. But there won't be any logistical difficulties in dropping 50 million visitors into a country the size of a cafeteria." :lol:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
wha...what indications are that the Chinese economy is going to collapse?!

actually don't answer that, couldn't care less :D
They won't be able to sustain themselves when the one child policy turns their population into an upside-down pyramid.

You heard it here first ;)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
They're all terrible newspapers to be fair, but I don't think anyone else expected them to print different.
They are printing what the public wants to read and what the public will agree with. Imo it gives a bad picture of the average English reader.
They are actually claiming things they have absolutely no proof of. Isn't it more professional to write "Sold?" rather than "Sold" ?
The comments about Russia and Qatar are silly and yet I have a feeling that a big number of English population 100% agrees with it and has such impression about Russia and Qatar.

You know I like you, but many of your comments today do make my point above stronger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 84)