World Cup controversy thread,Sepp seen leaving hotel with giant SWAG bags (81 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Nick is just bitter his country didn't get the WC. Lets admit, we all would have been if our country didn't get it.
But my advice for him is to concentrate on attacking Russia, the ones who actually won the WC England were aiming at.
First because it makes sense to attack your rivals and second because Rus and www444 are less in numbers than the Arab bunch we have here and it's easier to fight with them. :agree:
the Qatar selection is a massive surprise, nobody would be bitter if they had lost, it wouldve been far-fetched to expect them to get it.

he's just whining like the English always do when they lose, they 'expected' to be awarded the WC.

just see some of their news channels, all they can talk about is Qatar's win, even though they weren't even fuckin' competing against them.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Nick is just bitter his country didn't get the WC. Lets admit, we all would have been if our country didn't get it.
But my advice for him is to concentrate on attacking Russia, the ones who actually won the WC England were aiming at.
First because it makes sense to attack your rivals and second because Rus and www444 are less in numbers than the Arab bunch we have here and it's easier to fight with them. :agree:
As much as I'm annoyed at Russia getting it over us I'll more than likely go to Russia to watch a few games I've got a trip to Moscow booked for next July to sample Russia also.

Nicholas

Jan 30, 2008
the Qatar selection is a massive surprise, nobody would be bitter if they had lost, it wouldve been far-fetched to expect them to get it.

he's just whining like the English always do when they lose, they 'expected' to be awarded the WC.

just see some of their news channels, all they can talk about is Qatar's win, even though they weren't even fuckin' competing against them.
:lol2:

Did I moan once when we went out of the World Cup, actually come to England and meet the people before spreading bullshit.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Can somebody please explain to me how a country can end up hosting a bad world cup? How would a country go about doing something like that? No games gets played? Your favorite team doesn't do well? They refuse to let people attend the games? How, explain..
When normal people from all over the world can't attend the matches.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
It's cheaper for people in the UK to fly to American than it is Doha. Probably similar if you're travelling from in Europe aswell.
and its cheaper for me and other middle easterners to travel to Doha than to travel to America. Plus it was the better bid.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
:lol2:

Did I moan once when we went out of the World Cup, actually come to England and meet the people before spreading bullshit.
been there, done that, guv'nor.

been listening to Talksprt too.

the whinge...is ON.

That would pose a very grave security risk.

Just imagine if the team, while on their journey, toured Mecca prior to their match with Saudi Arabia.
ah, the ignorance, as ever-present as always. :heart:

non-Muslims cannot enter Mecca.

Nicholas

Jan 30, 2008
been there, done that, guv'nor.

been listening to Talksprt too.

the whinge...is ON.

ah, the ignorance, as ever-present as always. :heart:

non-Muslims cannot enter Mecca.
Says it all.

Talksport :lol2: Those clowns are the laughing stock of England as it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 81)