World Cup controversy thread,Sepp seen leaving hotel with giant SWAG bags (99 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Every world cup country is capable that's a given, they get enough money and support to make it work. I don't need to have visited that country to know they will be capable of putting on a world cup. You on the other hand just think you know it all. I'm finished with this now because I'd rather go to bed than argue with an ignorant idiot.

You calling me an ignorant idiot, what is the world coming to?

You're running away from the argument, calling names instead. I'm quite familiar with the tactic, i used to use it when i was 7.

Like i said, me writing England off is the same as you saying Qatar will surely be successful. Since you think i need to have visited England to be able to make the former assumption, its only logical to assume that you need to have visited Qatar to be able to make the latter assumption.

Buy on AliExpress.com

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
:lol: Ok, I'm not here to fight. I just stated my personal opinion.
This isn't an opinion. You threw it like a fact...

I don't know about Russia, but Qatar had no chance to win that without bribing the corrupt FIFA guys.
Do you have a proof of bribery?

Though, I know why you're annoyed by Qatar's bid.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I'm happy that Qatar won it and that USA, Australia, Japan and Korea didn't win the 2022 WC.
Especially Australia would have been terrible. Waking up in the middle of the night or at dawn to watch a football match. It ruins the whole WC.

FIFA made a great choice. :tup:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I'm happy that Qatar won it and that USA, Australia, Japan and Korea didn't win the 2022 WC.
Especially Australia would have been terrible. Waking up in the middle of the night or at dawn to watch a football match.

FIFA made a great choice. :tup:

Ya imagine the timing of the games, Japan and Korea were terrible. I can't imagine how it would be like in Australia and the US.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I don't think thats true. I'm not too sure about the hotels, but i'm sure they're going to sell match tickets for relatively reasonable prices.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
I'm sure no normal Arab person can go to the games because it is just designed for those with deep pockets.

Stupid World Cup that will be.
some Sheikh will buy all the seats and we can all watch it for free.

that's the best part!

it ain't about the money! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I'm not sure if you're serious?
Well there were threats of terrorism against U.S. travelers and the U.S. team before the last world cup. I don't think Qatar is a dangerous place but who knows what else the US will have fucked up by 2022.
I hope Israel qualifies for the 2022 WC :D
:lol:

Especially if they end up playing (or knocking out) Qatar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 99)