World Cup controversy thread,Sepp seen leaving hotel with giant SWAG bags (104 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
They're country would be torn apart without booze and bitches. English, Italians, Serbs, Germaneses, etc. That's a lot of anger. Qatari laws will need to be bent for it to be a success.
Nah, those things will be readily available but you'll end up paying through your arse.

He does have a point that Russia is not the safest place in the world, but I think (I've never been to South Africa) that it's not less safer than some places in your country. I can bet that it's much safer than Brazil, though.

As for Russians not being bothered about football, that was too silly. I spend almost an entire spring and half a summer in Russia and there was no difference in how they treat football and how we treat it down here. And we're crazy about it.
It all boils down to geography, Alen. There are places were poverty & crime reign supreme & where wealth & abundance reign supreme in every country.

There won't be any hassles in Brazil or Russia because those nations will be united. I've experienced it first hand, strangers will look out for foreigners & point them in the right direction. Security will be beefed up ten fold & there will be visible policing. That being said, if you go wandering in places you've never been to without taking proper security measures then you should expect to get yourself into trouble.

I

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Probably, some ppl who cannot afford staying in expensive Qatari hotels will stay in Saudi Arabia, it's only a 2-hours trip by car :lol:

Don't worry, though, I'm thinking of starting a business in Saudi Arabia around that time providing booze and cheap hookers from Thailand.

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
its 2010 and I have been to qatar many times and the rooms never suffered any problems. In fact, how about you check whoteldoha.com and let me know what you think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 104)