World Cup controversy thread,Sepp seen leaving hotel with giant SWAG bags (95 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
no hes just the official qatar bid promoter, qatar offers zilch as a tourist attraction unless you re into falconry
You really are serving up the insults today.:lol:

-----

You Arab guys should get used to it, i had my fair share of doom merchants.:D

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Dang :depressed.
Would have been a great World Cup here, Russia was my second choice as they haven't had one before, there's a lot of work for them to do but Russian football has boomed recently could mean some pretty strong teams in the future.
I'm so glad Spain/Portugal didn't get it though.

And yeah Quatar will be strange. Dunno if it will work but I can imagine it to be the millionaires world cup.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Since when have Russia and Qatar been bothered about football?
WTF? :lol:

Qatar will be false and plastic not what football should be about.
I think they'll organize an amazing WC.

Russia? outside of the City Centre's you'll find yourself in a World of trouble in the poverty striken areas.
As if you know.

Great decision from FIFA. Congrats to all the Russians and middle-easterners here.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
Qatar won, just fucking deal with it. We could careless if you don't want to come to the Middle East. People who want to, they are welcome, others that love to overeact, should just relax and stay where they are, it's over Qatar won it, and you didn't. Now, was qatar the best available option, I don''t think so, I still believe the US or England would organiz a better WC, but I am happy Qatar won, and I hope they can host an amazing WC, which would take plenty of afford

OP
JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #212
    Qatar won, just fucking deal with it. We could careless if you don't want to come to the Middle East. People who want to, they are welcome, others that love to overeact, should just relax and stay where they are, it's over Qatar won it, and you didn't. Now, was qatar the best available option, I don''t think so, I still believe the US or England would have organized a better WC, but I am happy Qatar won, and I hope they can host an amazing WC, which would take plenty of afford
    I'm struggling to deal with it tbh, my bid was a lot better :D

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
    Can you imagine how much bribery must have been going on? I relish the day that the whole lid blows off this thing, they are not above the law.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    We accept that Qatar won. But we can also freely point out why they shouldn't have won and expose FIFA for being yet another corrupt government.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 95)