World Cup controversy thread,Sepp seen leaving hotel with giant SWAG bags (36 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Its great to see two nations who have never hosted the world cup to be given a chance. I must admit im a tad dissapointed it didnt come to england as would have got to see the games but bah as long as russia host a great world cup wont be seeing me grumping it. As for qatar that was fantastic news and great for the region which is very passionate for the sport.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I wish Italy gets a world cup before I'm too old. I want to live through a world cup form start to end and the only country where I could realistically do that is Italy, or maybe Greece. Everywhere else I can only attend a couple of matches.

OP
JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #131
    Congrats to all the Arabs, I'm genuinely pleased for you as individuals, great bunch of guys, just rather irritated and bemused generally. To me football is taking a poor turn, reminds me of the PL. I would have supported a strong Arab bid for 2022, I don't see this as it.

Suns

Release clause?
    May 22, 2009
    You can talk in such a way? :shifty:
    Thing is, I don't care where it ends up. It wont make a difference to me unless it ends up here in Sweden or somewhere close which it wont. People said that the World Cup in South Africa sucked which is probably true but the game got played, people showed up and we got ourselves a winner. From my point of view, there isn't a difference between England, Spain or Qatar unless I'm attending. Its cool for the people in Russia and Qatar/Gulf that they will host the WC and better luck next time for the other countries.

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    Thing is, I don't care where it ends up. It wont make a difference to me unless it ends up here in Sweden or somewhere close which it wont. People said that the World Cup in South Africa sucked which is probably true but the game got played, people showed up and we got ourselves a winner. From my point of view, there isn't a difference between England, Spain or Qatar unless I'm attending. Its cool for the people in Russia and Qatar/Gulf that they will host the WC and better luck next time for the other countries.
    exactly, well said.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)