World Cup 2022 LIVE thread (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
So will Dybala, Messi, Montiel, Martinez, and Paredes being the PK shooters. Messi went first against the Dutch and always feel let the guys you have most confidence with go first..
Know I'm not nearly as smart on technical aspects regarding soccer as most here and never will be but I don't think as stupid as plenty here think I am.

Doesn't have the experience or success of Dybala.
My friend @DAiDEViL why the
1671386739353.png
on my above post?

Buy on AliExpress.com

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
So France has 2 wins and 2 times runners up

Still a long way to go to reach Brazil, Germany and Italy

But with their talent they have a good chance to reach another final in 2026

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Messi is thinking more about Maradona than Ronaldo anyway.

All said, MoM for me was Mmmbop. This was only a match because of him. Immense.
He's a GOAT in the making no doubt

Given how young France are, I think they'll win it again in the near future

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Argentina absolutely deserved. They were better overall today, mentally top from the start. I thought they'd crumble multiple times but they were possessed. From Saudi, to Netherlands, to today. Hats down

Happy for Messi. He and Ronaldo deserved to crown such careers with the biggest trophy, happy he managed it.

Sorry for Mbappe, what a game they ruined for him. If he won this tonight after such a hat-trick goat him right away. And unhappy for Messi fanboys who are just the worst kind of people ever existing anywhere.

Martinez with one of the goat GK tournaments as well. Netherlands, then Kolo Muani save then the penalties tonight. Di Maria, De Paul, Alvarez fantastic as well.

The game itself was the craziest I've ever seen. I was mostly neutral, but I am drenched, nauseous and my hands are shaking. Top WC and only now the decisive part of club football is coming.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Yes, but they made all these 4 finals in the last 24 years. They had 0 finals before 1998. They are a long way to go to reach the three best, but with the talent they keep producing, they will get there.
Unless one of those 3 win a final or two in the next 10-15

But Germany and Italy are in rebuilding and far from former greatness. Brazil seems to have hit a wall mentally, so yes France have a good chance to get closer to the others in the next 10-15 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)