World Cup 2022 LIVE thread (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
For people saying it's a penalty: can you say with full confidence France would have gotten it? I don't think so. And that tells us all we need to know.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
I don't mind seeing Argentina winning it and finally breaking the European stranglehold over the World cup but the dick sucking of Messi that is going to follow shortly is going to be unbearable

Damn what a horrible two months it has been for Penaldo and his fanboys. Can't imagine a bigger L than this.
I agree with you.

Like mentioned, France winning two times in a row would be kinda shit, but the Messi dicksucking after this will be on a whole new level.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Who cares about the continent? As I said earlier in the tournament, the Euro resentment is bizarre.
That's the question that always arises when on the losing end. Euro resentment, how about Euro being the almighty master class of soccer talk, I mean football. After today's match maybe I might need to use the word futbol.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Michael Oliver was the obvious choice to arbitrate this final. You give it to some English punk, not to a bloody Pole (sorry Poles). Yesterday they let an Arab with zero experience referee the 3rd place match, in which an Arab team played.
I fully enjoyed Argentina's performance, but the penalties they got in a WC semifinal and in a WC final were ridiculous.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Michael Oliver was the obvious choice to arbitrate this final. You give it to some English punk, not to a bloody Pole (sorry Poles). Yesterday they let an Arab with zero experience referee the 3rd place match, in which an Arab team played.
I fully enjoyed Argentina's performance, but the penalties they got in a WC semifinal and in a WC final were ridiculous.
Excuses excuses! You probably didn't need to pull out your calculator to come to that conclusion.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Anthony Taylor was the original ref but FIFA ruled that an English ref shouldn’t ref Argentina due to their history.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)