World Cup 2022 LIVE thread (27 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
This can still be turned around if France shows up, 2:0 isnt impossible to overturn. Maybe they need Paredes subbed in, argies are absolutely molesting them in mid so far.
I hope so but there is way too much grinta about this Argentina team. I can't see them losing their grip from here.

Very timid performance from the Frenchies

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Well at least we're all suffering together.

And if Argentina win that puts us back to Number 1 team with squad players winning the world Cup, right? If France win we stay joint 1st with Bayern I think

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Easily. Thoroughly deserve their lead, France have been terrible. I wonder how much of it is to do with their sickness bug or whether they have just been that bad.
ADM is playing amazing. Argentina are by far the better team here. Deschamps has to figure out a solution or the gap will widen.

Didn't realise the French team had been ill actually

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I hope so but there is way too much grinta about this Argentina team. I can't see them losing their grip from here.

Very timid performance from the Frenchies
And France can't even do a Netherlands with introducing the tallest players. Quite the opposite, they took off their main danger with headers.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Probably the worst I've witnessed

Just think of it, this is worse than JJ in a final
They haven't even had a decent attempt at goal or occupied the Argie box a little. Their players are fucking around, losing balls left, right and center and being outplayed.

If they had maintained the 1-0 for the halftime I could see a decent chance with the right formation changes/subs, but 2-0 they won't come back from. Argies are more hungry, France plays slow and without any hunger.

It will be at least 3-0 for the Argies imo. I'm not really liking Argentina to win, but on the other hand it also weren't desirable to see France two times in a row.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Well at least we're all suffering together.

And if Argentina win that puts us back to Number 1 team with squad players winning the world Cup, right? If France win we stay joint 1st with Bayern I think
I don't mind seeing Argentina winning it and finally breaking the European stranglehold over the World cup but the dick sucking of Messi that is going to follow shortly is going to be unbearable

Damn what a horrible two months it has been for Penaldo and his fanboys. Can't imagine a bigger L than this.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
45 mins left and the European domination will come to an end

Winners:

Italy
Spain
Germany
France

Runners up:

France
Netherlands
Argentina
Croatia

Not only did European teams win it many years in a row, the finals also contested of European nations apart from 2014

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Yes of course the ref had a lot to do with ARG leading 2-0 and the stats below prove it ....

ARG 3-0 SOG ad
ARG 59-41% poss ad
ARG 2-0 corner ad
ARG 3-0 counter ad
ARG 6-2 crosses ad

Let's just blame it on this guy for choosing the guy.
1671379216617.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)